Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R

Who is the wanker? Me or The Cop

Hey Guys

So i received my first ever driving offence today and no better place to ask if im being a wanker and should just get over it or was the cop being a wanker and in the bad mood.

So got fined for not having my seat belt on. $265 and 3 demerit points.

Pulled out of my work drive way in Gordon on Wade Lane with out my selt belt on, im sure we have all done it before, then i had my selt belt on like 2 seconds later as i was driving up the road.
    Next street along Park Ave about 500m away, i get pulled over by a under cover cop. Comes up and says

Officer - "We have you on video not wearing your seat belt, do u have any reason for not wearing your seat belt."
    Me - "No, i just pulled out of my driveway by the time u pulled me over i had my selt belt on"
    Officer - "Well we saw you with out your selt belt so were gonna have to fine you"
    Me - "Are you serious? This would be my first driving offence in 7 years and i had my selt belt on with in 5 seconds of me pulling out of my driveway"
    Officer - " What if a car had hit you coming straight out of ur drive way, we are just doing our jobs and looking out for your safety"

Comes back with this massive fine and i loose 3 demerit points. Is that shit house or what. Not gonna fight it cause technically i was in the wrong i know that. But what an ass hole cop, so many worse things out there then this crap.

Am i being a wanker and should just get over it or was the cop just a fag.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    You're a wanker. You deserve it.
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    you will know next time wont you to fix that lazy habit of yours

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    Evo 8 MR
    cop being a wanker..

u must of got him on a bad day.. I've been pulled over for the same thing just outside my work at olympic park and i told the cop similar story to yours my first fine in 6 years of driving. but the cop let me off just telling me to not do it agian.. and ever since i always put my belt first before i even start the car LOL!

but its wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    nah didnt even bother fighting him cause he was just in a bad mood from the word go.

just find it shit how i then had to drive through a school zone and people were going about 60-70 in a 40 zone and i get pinned for not wearing my seat belt for that 2 seconds as i pulled out of the drive way.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5s
    Buy a takata harness

I bet you'll put that on everytime won't you.

But in all seriousness shouldn't have admitted anything

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    should put on the seatbelt whenever u get in and start the car, its common sense!

Sorry mate it's common sense. Yes we all have done it - but if i got caught I wouldn't make a thread about it because i would look like ...umm....a wanker lol.

Learn for next time champ !

Member Array
    Car:
    00' AP1
    ^^+1
    you and the cop are being wankers.
    cop being a wanker cos overcharged you and the points..

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    cops being unreasonable. yes its the law, yes you technically were wrong, but you had every intention of putting on your seatbelt and any reasonable cop woulda left you with a warning.
    THAT SHIT WAS BANANAS

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R JDM
    i can underdstand your frustration of being fined n whatever. your not a wanker so to speak. you are however in the wrong. the second you start that car your seatbelt should be on. its common sence..

my 2c
    jdmEG5: Will u take 2 ounces of weed +$500 your way? I'm not kidding.

Speed is a matter of money... How fast can you AFFORD to go?

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5
    Couldn't you ask to watch the video before he booked you, so you can see for urself?