Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    is every1 missing the info about it being perfectly legal to reverse in victoria with no seatbelt?? or is that just me? has some1 checked the rules for NSW? surely something like that couldnt be so different, unless its a state full of hoons and outlaws who drive and live on the edge of life...

oh and cops a wanker... if any1 really would slam into you from behind the inertia would push you back into your seat and not out through the front window.

Quote Originally Posted by fmx990 View Post
    is every1 missing the info about it being perfectly legal to reverse in victoria with no seatbelt?? or is that just me? has some1 checked the rules for NSW? surely something like that couldnt be so different, unless its a state full of hoons and outlaws who drive and live on the edge of life...

oh and cops a wanker... if any1 really would slam into you from behind the inertia would push you back into your seat and not out through the front window.
    LOL... cause there not from VIC thats why
    Good topic this though if i may say so!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 Accord Euro
    have a read of this OP if you think you got unlucky.

http://smh.drive.com.au/motor-news/m...007-168o2.html

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    mmm good read, i do have to swipe my security card to get out of the car park but im not a retard driver so i can do it with my selt belt on haha.
    Just think when it comes down to it all that matters is how much of an ego the police officer has.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S
    you shouldn't have admitted to committing the offence and then asked for video footage... worst thing that could happen is copping the fine/points. One of their fav tools is that voice recorder.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    I would have personally asked him to prove it.. If he could prove it, then you got a fine, if not, you don't.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

OP is a wanker.

Anyone who gets caught without a seatbelt and bitches about it, automatically becomes a wanker.
    Problem?

FFamily

•CRX• represent Array
    Car:
    CRX+CBR250RR
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexplicit View Post
    i can underdstand your frustration of being fined n whatever. your not a wanker so to speak. you are however in the wrong. the second you start that car your seatbelt should be on. its common sence..

my 2c
    agree in wat Alex said.
    Most of the time police will at times wait to see someone makes the fault like this situation with the seatbelt to then fine where they see it necessary.

Since the import scene is on the virg of now being dead.

Get this the boys in blue even now setup operations to now nab people for J walking.
    Its now come to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop_gee View Post
    agree in wat Alex said.
    Most of the time police will at times wait to see someone makes the fault like this situation with the seatbelt to then fine where they see it necessary.

Since the import scene is on the virg of now being dead.

Get this the boys in blue even now setup operations to now nab people for J walking.
    Its now come to that.
    The import scene is far from being dead lol....
    Problem?

FFamily

Banned Array
    Car:
    EKB20 > EGB18C
    "coppers coppers punch em in the face, coppers coppers..................... BUT your still a cop and your gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Trent From Punchy

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    lmao mikey i always think of that wen i see cops