What exhaust would go best with Mugen headers on a b18c motor ?

I've got a b18c in a Gsi with mugen 4-1 headers and i've been looking around for a new exhaust system but just don't know which one would go best with the headers and would i have to re tune if i got hondata s300 already installed into the car

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Don't need to re-tune but wouldn't hurt. Not really necessary to have an S300 for just a header.

My favorite exhaust for the DC2/DC4 is the Fujitsubo Power Getter. Put one on my brother's DC4. Fits beautifully, looks gorgeous, sounds sexy and makes the car feel a lot nicer under the foot.

Otherwise a Mugen twin loop would be nice. Anything 60mm.

And don't forget to grab yourself a good quality high-flow cat converter. Metal or MagnaFlow etc. 100cel.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    2.5" is alright, wouldn't go anything bigger for sure..

Mugen Heads + Hi-flo Cat + Mugen Twinloop = AWESOME.

yeah i want the whole thing 2.5

Moderator Array
    Car:
    '90 EF8/'94 EH9
    Yeah that cat will work well, but I'd still shop around and see if you can get it cheaper

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    mugen twinloop sounds like stock, but if thats what youre after go for it.. can find them pretty cheap second hand as well.

i got the vision b pipe and muffler atm but with a shit cat, reckon i should just leave it and get a new cat