Newcomer Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR V-Spec2

ECU Code P20 What Car are they off ??

Sorry guys, made a mistake !!

anyway need some help here.

I got a B20 Setup came with my EG Civic, and when I bought it the Vtec is not crossing over. the creent ECU is running is P06 with hon Data S300 USB Plug in board. we try another hondata S300 the same probelm occurs, VTEC not engaging.. so he had a DC2 Type R ECU with H Data on it, we plug on the convertion harness and upload my current S300 map and guess what the vtec is crossing over !! yes its working .. so which mean the my current stupid board is not working !!

so my mechanic ask to look for a P28-Q00 ECU I went to the wrecker and bought P29 instead but the ECU looks physically smaller than the P06 which I had in there !!

is the P28 the same size as the P29 ???

cheers !
    Last edited by maxmx5; 12-09-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    what make and model of car; and which engine?

Member Array
    Car:
    Pair of shoes
    Google said The p20 ecu is used in 92-95 Civic DX/LX, 92-95 Civic EX, 92-95 Civic Si , and 93-95 del Sol Si

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    P29 is a JDM shape ECU, your Hondata S300 unit from the P06. in oerder to run Hondata on the P29 you need Hondata S300J. A stock P29 also has no VTEC

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    R34 GTR V-Spec2
    Hey John . Its all good . This is me -wen. This thread is over now since u got my ecu now . In a good hand .