Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    all of us with the old hose leaking then repaired, probably already got some pump dmg imo....
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Honda Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    all of us with the old hose leaking then repaired, probably already got some pump dmg imo....
    Yeap I think that is the case as well. Just took my Honda back tot he Dealer that replaced the hose as it started whining and they have just advised that I need a new pump. Replacement cost for a genuine pump is $1800. After market is $1100. Anyone have any ideas on how to follow this up with Honda or know where to get a cheap pump?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeball View Post
    Yeap I think that is the case as well. Just took my Honda back tot he Dealer that replaced the hose as it started whining and they have just advised that I need a new pump. Replacement cost for a genuine pump is $1800. After market is $1100. Anyone have any ideas on how to follow this up with Honda or know where to get a cheap pump?
    damns that sucks.. shouldnt they be sort of liable for the pump as well? cus its their faulty hose that screwed it up :S
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 Honda Accord Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    damns that sucks.. shouldnt they be sort of liable for the pump as well? cus its their faulty hose that screwed it up :S
    My guess is it would be too hard for us to prove that was the case and Honda know this.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by fleeball View Post
    yeah in the same situation..my mechanic told me the pump would still be a good for a few more years but still..
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

accord euro pump noise possible fix

I posted this earlier... give it a try and let me know...

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...-noise..-Fixed