Thread: Hi Oz Honda

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Track Car

Hi Oz Honda

Hi my Name is Marc

from Melbourne formally New Zealand ive been here for 4 years now anyhow,

I am in the process of building a cheap fun track day car from an ED6 civic i know to alot of you this is seen as a fairly dull and not particularly fast little car, in saying that i dont have big a budget for this car as i have projects sucking money all over the place..

so far iv done.

starting from the front whiteline caster, lower inner, upper inner, lower outer bushes, swaybar link and d bushes. lower brace, upper front brace

i have front upper adjustable control arms, omni power rear alloy control arms, a selbys rear swaybar 19mm adjustable, asr rear subframe brace (with swaybar d brackets) rear strut brace, pedders coilovers,

i have re run the brake lines along with a bais adjuster and rear disc brake conversion.

to be fitted i have braided lines, jetted carbs with throttle mods polished manifold.

its not fast but it really corners well and id love to get it to the track!!

Marc

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Hi Marc. Welcome mate.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1>DC2R+CL9
    niiiice and welcome
    JDM is Best