Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cosmic performance

Does eny one know why henry at cosmic performance hasnt been answering his phone??? all weekend, yesterday and today? i sold my s2000 and i ordred engine mounts thru him for rwc. They should have arrived well n truely by now and my car must go on the 19th... Iv already paid a deposit too :-( if not does eny one have engine mounts i cant wait eny longer...

Thanks guys
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Hi,

I have a EXCELLENT CONDITION OEM PASSENGER SIDE mount if you need it. PM me.

Peace.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Age_S2000 View Post
    Does eny one know why henry at cosmic performance hasnt been answering his phone??? all weekend, yesterday and today? i sold my s2000 and i ordred engine mounts thru him for rwc. They should have arrived well n truely by now and my car must go on the 19th... Iv already paid a deposit too :-( if not does eny one have engine mounts i cant wait eny longer...

Thanks guys
    I'd go past and pay him a visit

Problem with that is im in hoppers so id hav to take a day off tomorow... :-(
    "HONDA ADVISES THAT YOU PLEASE REMAIN SEATED DURING THIS FLIGHT, AS UN EXPECTED VVVVVVTEC!!! MAY CAUSE INJURY"

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K
    Your inbox is full.. I'm nearby.... Clear your inbox, i'll send you my number.

Try now mate

Now this guys phones off. Tip to all never buy from cosmic performance in vic

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    hey dude, he is in singapore atm. PM if you want his business partners number
    snapping 2nd..

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Tip to Age: grow some patience.

Bro i ordered it two weeks ago on express air so that it would b quicker then getting it from honda which would take two weeks on a ship not a plane from japan n now he tells me they wont b ready till mid next week. 25k is on the line here and the.bloke needs it on the 19th next week b4 he goes over seas.... im out of patience

Eny one got a rhs eng mount :-(

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Age - fair enough.