Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R

How many times you got pulled over on your dc's????

Tell us all about it.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    Well i only bought my 99 dc2 2weeks ago lost 4 demerit points.lol

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R, S15
    twice in the first 6months lol. then lost my license... and nothing since, touch wood
    snapping 2nd..

zero in teg
    zero in nearly 3 years of being on the road

apparently my area is bad but they don't bother me?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R
    The cops assumed i was going 110, but they didn't get me on the radar. Do i got a chance in court???

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by amin2008 View Post
    The cops assumed i was going 110, but they didn't get me on the radar. Do i got a chance in court???
    ask yourself that, were you going over the limit?
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    once... came with a speeding ticket too

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I've been pulled over more when I was in my 97 ek civic compared to my dc5s, lol

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    0 times in 8.5 years ownership

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomsy View Post
    0 times in 8.5 years ownership
    Should be proud of that for setting a good example to all Honda owners me.....0 in almost 10 years for having a stock Type R
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R
    0 times in 6 months of owning my DC2 and 2 months with P plates. Who said all P plate drivers are bad? I haven't had a problem yet :P

Member Array
    Car:
    EG & DC5R
    Pulled over once on the FIRST day I got the car haha. The cop however, was super dooper friendly and was doing the right thing.

Police Man: Excuse me mate, I've pulled you over just to give you a heads up about your p-plate sign, it's hanging upside down and about to fall off.
    Me: *turns my head around to have a look* Oh geez I didn't realize, I literally just bought the car and plates *grabs wrapping from passenger seat and shows him*
    Police Man: Yeah those bloody suction cap plates always fall off, try a bit of spit on the back when you put it back on
    Me: Ok I'll give that a shot, shall I do it now?
    Police Man: Yes that'd be good thanks, I'd hate for some other cop to pull you over and fine you for not properly displaying p-plate signs on the back *said without any hostility or sarcasm, he was just a generally top bloke*
    I get outta the car, pop the back and stick the plate on properly. As I was doing it he's walking around the car with his flash light poking his head underneath etc. He notices the non-stock exhaust on the back.
    Police Man: Any engine modifications done to this car mate?
    Me: Nope, engine is as it was the day it crawled outta the factory, hence why I bought the car. Only thing thats been changed is the tip of the exhaust to that ugly looking canon. Would you like me to pop the hood?
    Police Man: *looks at exhaust* no dramas, well enjoy your night mate and drive safe, nice car ya got too
    Me: Thanks mate, I appreciate the heads up
    We shake hands and off he goes.

Every time I see a car pulled over it's usually a slammed commodore/falcon with stupid G-Unit and Aussie pride stickers plastered all over it. And if its a jap car I always notice that its usually got club stickers or tein, HKS etc etc stickers all over the body. I'm wondering if I'll get pulled over more often by having the clubitr and ozhonda sticker on the car
    Last edited by Peachy; 17-09-2011 at 10:22 PM.