Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast
    Looking at my unwashed gray CU2 with its leopard spots of mud and dust, then looking at these pix... damn that's a sweet TSX! Or a whole bunch of them, not to leave out that lovely RL. You've got badass mods that are just on the right side of being tasteful and not over the top. Nice exhaust too, how does it sound like?

thanks mate exhaust sounds good, not that loud though, but nice and deep
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    What a great bunch of Acura TSXs,they all look AWESOME

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Great cars and great pics.

Love all of your pics!

What model is your Magnaflow if you don't mind me asking?

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    One of the best threads i have seen in a while.
    Your car looks amazing! Love your piece of art!

The pictures of you coming out of your driveway with funny head pictures made me laugh pretty hard.. so true that.

thanks a lot guys

magnaflows are 14829
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

What's your detailing process like? I think I saw some Meg's stuff in there like UQW and leather conditioner. My paint feels pretty rough... will need claying I think.

Member Array
    Car:
    CR2 Accord VTiL
    yeh, i want to know too.
    The gray CU2s i see here are so dull in comparison, even in the Honda showrooms. Ed's on the other hand is soo shinny.

Quote Originally Posted by redseven View Post
    What's your detailing process like? I think I saw some Meg's stuff in there like UQW and leather conditioner. My paint feels pretty rough... will need claying I think.

thanks guys!

to be honest, in the 4 years of ownership, i've only had my car "professionally" detailed once by someone. im not too big on paint, and i figure if i get into detailing i'll never look at my paint the same way again

the products i use aren't the best, but they've been working for me. meg quick wax quarterly after i wash. i have a turtle wax leather cleaner, it does its job; cleaning all the dirt from the leather, doesn't feel slipperly, people say despite my 4 years of ownership, i still have the new car smell. If you don't mind spending more money, I'd get a conditioner and cleaner combo though. i also have a turtle wax interior trim cleaner, again, does its job ok. and again, turtle wax spray on tire shine.

why do i love turtle wax?

i don't. i just bought it because it was the cheapest thing out there, and it works for me so far haha. im a broke college kid, so gotta save money when i can!