Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    grille is already painted gloss black, but not sure what i want to do yet. keep it gloss black, keep it flat black, or color match it.

also, not sure if i want to put A emblem on there instead of H, or just cut out middle bar.
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

jdp type s lip rep

current ride height and new rear tire size

need more mods in the ass department

front fitment is the only issue:

camberrrr

next to the neighbor's 8th gen accord

Last edited by ed_423; 20-09-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Your neighbor prob ask him self why he bought an accord each time he sees your car
    what gets wet ...while its drying?

The Accord is bigger than I thought

I WANT THAT LIP O M F G.

lol you would want the OEM lip. here's my review for the rep lip for those who are interested.

pro: cheap, more aggressive than oem lip.

con: its polyurthane so its hard to paint and tough to install. your shop must be really good, luckily mine was. they sand it down, fill the sides and edges with rubber fillings to make it smooth, then sand and paint, the more sanding, install it, final paint and polish with chip protection selant. also applied some sort of flex coating on there since it is a poly material, so even if it flex the paint should hold up.

fitment: sides are okay, the only problem was the front. we have brackets holding down the bottom pulling it inward while double sided tape does the job up top. not sure if that'd hold or not

if you just look at it you probably think the fitment is okay, but if you look closely around the front you can see that there's a TINY TINY .5mm gap or something in a small part or 2, which you really have to look for it (as seen in the pictures i took)

seems like people with the rep type s lip has the same problem.

if you have some money to spend, get the oem one, or the jdp cf one.

but for a brokeass college kid, this will do for now

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by I CU2 View Post
    The Accord is bigger than I thought

I WANT THAT LIP O M F G.
    similar size..accord looks much closer to the camera

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    The acoord has.proper leg room at the back

Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    Your neighbor prob ask him self why he bought an accord each time he sees your car
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_LATE View Post
    The acoord has.proper leg room at the back
    Because of that then hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2
    Lol omg it all makes sense. Im a fckin idiot

The kit looks a little different from the OEM. Its much thicker on the front.
    IN3RTIA

ESPELIR Springs | 6000k MTEC | WORK GS1 | INJEN Cold Air Intake | Honda Access Kits | Fujitsubo Exhaust

^yup, that is because my lip is replica no money for factory lip!

and although the accord is parked closer, it is a tad bit bigger than my euro accord lol

and who needs leg room in the back, SCREW THE PASSENGERS!