Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    08' Euro CU2
    awesome photo

got March's reader ride for Awesome Sauce Lifestyle

Readers Spotlight March 2013:: 2009 Acura TSX | AwesomeSauceLifestyle.com
    09 Grigio TSX - Forgestar CF10 19x9.5|Megan Coilover|ATLP Grille|JDM Type S Lip Rep|Sport Aero Reaer Bumper|Injen Intake|Magnaflow Exhausts|Cleared Headlights w/ Black Housing|LED conversion

Member Array
    Car:
    BA5 & CL9 lux
    I still miss that tsx with LS600 exhaust tip(oval shape)
    WprHeader|J'intake|FLP100Cell|FGKcatback|NstPulley s|PivotRaizin|ProgressRSB|CuscoTypeI TB&StrutBrace|OkadaCoil|TeinSS|SpoonRigidCollar|Re flashedEcu|PWRtransmissionCooler|RE30|6pots+330mm rotor

few new shots

Looking good as always Ed .

Just curious - what camera/software do you use for your pictures?

The shine, it burns!

That gray TSX is one shiny car, congrats on keeping it looking so nice. Any tips on how to scrape splattered bugs off the front bumper after night trips? I've washed mine twice already but I still have bug residue under the headlights.

thanks! im using a nikon d7000 with a 17-55 f2.8 nikon lens. photos are edited via lightroom and photoshop, mostly lightroom though.

and as for the bugs, i'd just scrub harder haha
    Last edited by ed_423; 19-03-2013 at 09:17 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Awesome looking cars,all 3 of them.

Love Grey,Silver,and Navy Euros...

Quote Originally Posted by ed_423 View Post
    thanks! im using a nikon d7000 with a 17-55 f2.8 nikon lens. photos are edited via lightroom and photoshop, most likely lightroom though.
    omg, where did you learn to use it properly - books? I have a d7k with the kit 18-105 and 30mm f1.8 but never learnt how to use it properly and it's been in storage for a year

my dad taught me some, then after that i just started experimenting by my self. all trials and errors my friend :]

It's not the camera, it's the guy/gal behind it...

Ed's got a good eye for lighting, composition and subject matter. The dramatic lighting in the parking space also helps. Last time I checked, Lightroom didn't have a super-shine filter for cars, damn I gotta get me one of those