Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    Installed my progress rear sway bar today.. WOW.. body roll is massively reduced... you can commit to fast sweeping corners so much more.. do yourself a favor and install one .. even though its not a performance mod and it will add a extra couple of kgs.. but the handling will never be the same.. you can put down power earlier as you exit the corner.. that favorite corner that you take day in day out on your way to work.. it will put a smile on your face : ) i got mine from ebay seller 240ish delivered.. took 2 a bit weeks. pm me if you want the seller.. install was super easy.. my advice take one wheel off..

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    your endlinks started to knock yet?
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    your endlinks started to knock yet?
    Mine haven't

Sorry, newbie question. Does installing a aftermarket thicker swaybar results in reduced traction when cornering / going through water spots on road? Or does it improves traction? I am confused.

I wish whiteline makes a set for cu2

You cl9 guys are lucky

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    No problems with endlinks so far.. I don't wanna be splashing cash on OEM part replacement until they are damaged or broken. I guess it comes down to how the car is driven. will changing the endlinks improve the handling?
    -------Black CL9 07 ltd edt----------

Member Array
    Car:
    07 CL9
    traction is determined by allot of factors like tire, springs, shocks, rims size ... upgrading the sway bar will reduce the body roll, that soft sofa effect when you turn into a sharp corner....

Quote Originally Posted by 08r3308 View Post
    I wish whiteline makes a set for cu2

You cl9 guys are lucky
    Progress also made rear sway bar for CU2 (if you are not aware)
    For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9
    I got the progress sway bar, buddyclub coilover, ingall camber, k&n cai installed last Saturday.
    Now i feel my car transformed to a totally different driving style which make me happy
    The Sway Bar is really worth upgrading as body roll has been dramatically decreased. I can accelerate much earlier in the corner & keep a higher speed in roundabout.

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    I finally got to test my car after installing a Progress RSB. I feel there is a bit of difference in handling but not the whole wow experience everyone is describing. I hit a few round abouts and I kind of just thought "how did it handle before?". Maybe I didn't test the limits of the car enough before installing it. Or maybe I just need to drive around a bit more to appreciate the difference. I kind of feels a bit like placebo but it's probably not. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that the back of the car feels a lot stiffer over bumpy roads.

I think I might put in on the hard setting when I get my endlinks. Did you guys have to completely remove an endlink to fit the swaybar? I did but that wasn't mentioned in the installation guide. Also when adjusting the swaybar, would it be easiest just to remove both endlinks and reinstall them to the appropriate holes?

Member Array
    Car:
    '04 CL9 Luxury
    I never tried the softer settings, put it on the hard settings straight away so the notice for me was a lot more.

All you need to do is remove the bolt that connects it the RSB, and put it in the other hole. Don't see the point in removing the whole endlink

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by HuyT View Post
    I never tried the softer settings, put it on the hard settings straight away so the notice for me was a lot more.

All you need to do is remove the bolt that connects it the RSB, and put it in the other hole. Don't see the point in removing the whole endlink
    I'll try that. When I installed the sway bar i found the bolt to be too long to get the sway bar on, maybe I didn't maneuver it properly.