Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    anyone got a link to the pics of the 5 dr hatch?

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    fingers crossed for a 3-door K20 powered civic for AUSTRALIA !!!!!!!!

TRIPLE OG Array
    Car:
    b18c crx/that's
    i wish honda would stop purely focusing on luxury and family cars and make something for US!!!!!!!

no type r, no prelude, no crx... soon we'll all be driving hydrogen powered family wagons
    www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Quote Originally Posted by panda[CRX]
    i wish honda would stop purely focusing on luxury and family cars and make something for US!!!!!!!

no type r, no prelude, no crx... soon we'll all be driving hydrogen powered family wagons
    well i think its people like u working for honda. They abaondoned prelude and crx. Even the NSX and we maynot see a future s2000. Type r is also abondoned.

HAPPY? U MUST FEEL SO GOOD THAT THEY ABONDONED ALL THERE GOOD CARS

sorry for all that sarcasm :P
    Last edited by Faiz; 19-02-2005 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faiz
    well i think its people like u working for honda. They abaondoned prelude and crx. Even the NSX and we maynot see a future s2000. Type r is also abondoned.

HAPPY? U MUST FEEL SO GOOD THAT THEY ABONDONED ALL THERE GOOD CARS
    From what ive read s2000 is being scraped and nsx will become "lower spec", if you wish, and thus will take the spot of the s2000 leaving room for a new supercar

Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki
    From what ive read s2000 is being scraped and nsx will become "lower spec", if you wish, and thus will take the spot of the s2000 leaving room for a new supercar
    Whats wrong with honda, why cant they just make a crx, prelude, s2000 and nsx at the same time. I for one dont wanan see the s2000 replaced by some totaly different new car. NSX should have its own spot as the super car. It sint called the ferrari of japan for nothing. If they wanted to make a good luxury sports car to compete with bmws etc they ahve lost there chance with the legend. It has awesome technology but doesnt stand a chance with those bmw v8s and mercedes. I think honda could have acheived more performance figures if they wanted.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    the reason they cant have so many cars for "sport" is cos its not financially feasible. S2000/Prelude were direct colliders in the above 45,000 luxury/prestige sports market. You can look at it as if the s2000 replaced the prelude.

In any case its Australia's own fault there is no EP3/Si civic/DC5R(genuine) as our import laws used to be so lenient that every joe wanted a skyline/silvia/GTiR/etc etc. The honda inclined ones used to bring in Eg6 or the like.

Now that Australia has killed the import market, lowered import taxes, and has a high exchange rate we probably will see more cars in the futrue

Newcomer Array

Thumbs up

The 06 civic looks out of this world. I love the new look!

If the new civic looks like this imagine how the next generation accords will look like!Cant wait to see the new civics on da road.