Where do i buy universal rails for bucket seats?

I am about to buy a set of bucket seats, can they be added to a civic eg5? can i use the same rails from the old seats or do i have to buy universal rails and where from?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    From a university? Lol jokes
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

Member Array
    Car:
    K20 nugget
    What bucket seats are you buying? Are they aftermarket or from another car? You haven't given us enough information. But for an idea:

OEM seat from another HONDA - You can often swap out the seat pan or the rails to fit (e.g. CRX Del Sol > Integra/Civic) or are simply bolt on (e.g. Civic > Integra).

OEM bucket seat from another car - Some 'bucket' seats are the same from car to car with different rails bolted onto them. e.g. Same series Recaros found in different cars. You will still need to find the correct rails to fit.

Aftermarket Bucket seats - They usually come with some 'universal rails' or use a standard bolting pattern copied from Bride or Recaro. Keep in mind that 'universal rails' are not some crazy rails that magically fit into every car. ALL universal rails require you to modify it to fit your car. Sometimes this can be simple (dodgy) bending, but in most cases it will require welding.

As to where to buy universal rails? EBAY. But no, they won't simply fit into your EG5.

well my friend is selling it to me so im not sure, but here is the link http://sydney.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-...AdIdZ314747816

will this fit on to civic eg 5?

Member Array
    Car:
    push bag
    Ad no work buddy

Member Array
    Car:
    EK
    3 information you need when getting rails without modification. Car model, Seat brand, and seat mounting type.

say Bride Brix into EG. you'll need Bride bottom mount seat rails for EG Civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    lol he has started like 3 threads about this.
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome Abourd You!..

Banned Array
    Car:
    DN-01
    I had a similar issue earlier this year. I bought a pair of Recaro styled seats from JustJap in Kirrawee. They said it comes with universal rails, but that was just a figure of speech, I got the floor pan from my old DC2 seats and got them welded to the bottom of the sliders on the Recaro seats. After doing that, they bolted directly into the stock mounting points in the floor. You can either do it yourself, but it is meant to be engineered with a certificate.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    i have a geniune recaro rails made into universal rails for EG/DC2. you are welcome to come and try if it fits your seats. i can sell this set to you. PM me if you need more info.