Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1118192021
    Quote Originally Posted by eren View Post
    this i can fap too ! , loving the Purple Beaks + LCAs !
    LOL! Thanks bro! Purple bits are pretty huh

The standard side skirts don't look too bad with the mugen rear lip TBH! I will eventually get mugen side skirts.
    Enjoy:

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Great photos, and the car is lookin nice as always. Dunno what DC5 Mugen skirts look like, but the ones you have on look good IMO.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecivic78 View Post
    Great photos, and the car is lookin nice as always. Dunno what DC5 Mugen skirts look like, but the ones you have on look good IMO.
    Thank You Mike

Not much of an update but,

After Honda Nationals last year I knew my front lower control arm bushes were cracked, left it and attended powercruise. On the Friday (dry day) could feel the car swaying and dipping when turning right, ass end would come out knew it was time to change the bushes.

When pulled out this is what happened to the bush...fell straight out

Pressed them out at home and painted up

Purchased hardrace hardened replacement bushes from JDMYARD installed and feeling much better just need a new wheel alignment!

Random clips from Powercruise!

Member Array
    Car:
    Flying Carpet
    nice work man , +1
    SingleCammerJammer

Quote Originally Posted by eren View Post
    nice work man , +1
    Much appreciated!

Goodridge Braided lines all round, full flush ready for Anzac Day Circuit Club!

Quote Originally Posted by skygtr View Post
    looks awesome, much work to get the o5-06 mugen rear lip to fit on 02-04 rear bumper?
    The panel beater shop did most of the work for me, and then i had to get a heat gun and mould it a bit better to flow with the bumper nicely, bit more to do on it still.

Took the car out to Wakefield for the Circuit Club Anzac day Track day.
    I went there in hope of getting into the 1:12's whilst my PB was currently sitting at 1:13.8

Car felt good besides the back brakes being pretty stuffed after first session, they were already on their way out so knew this was a problem. First session had already beaten my PB, only just but with a 1:13.6.

Second session was too much traffic and only managed 1 decent lap...to my suprise it was exactly as session one being a 1:13.6

Third session again too much traffic and i thought this was the end of my day, Noticed Group B's session was quite empty, so I asked to jump on, My last chance to better my PB, couple laps in had BYP's S2000 pretty close up behind me which pushed me harder, about 4th lap i got a 1:13.4 and 2nd last lap pushed even harder clipping the ripple stripping up on 2 wheels which scored me a 1:13.1....So close to the 1:12 I wanted to achieve but None the less still beat my PB and was happy to call it a day.

Unfortunately I didn't get my 1:13.1 on camera as my gopro's battery died but I did get one of my 1:13.6's on camera.
    next time I head out i need to dial in more camber at the front (2.1degree currently) and these RE002's 225's are just not cutting it no more, once they are worn out I think 235/40 AD08's are on the agenda which will need ride height adjustment

For now, video.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic
    good work man, **** youre just always out on these days, you have a money tree i could borrow?

cars lookign sweet, AD08s make so much difference, the thing just grips up, i have them on mine, still slow haha
    Wakefield Park PB: 1.15.6

Quote Originally Posted by .Dave View Post
    good work man, **** youre just always out on these days, you have a money tree i could borrow?

cars lookign sweet, AD08s make so much difference, the thing just grips up, i have them on mine, still slow haha
    haha thanks bro Can't wait for some AD08's going to be so good! Bro you aint far behind me!