Member Array
    Car:
    97 Integra
    Wow fkn clean. Love it!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra DA9
    yeah, farking clean as f***!

As some of you may or may not know i got some Buddyclub N+ for the DC5 about 3 weeks ago. Want to lower the front a little more to fill the gap but don't want the car to nose dive either.

Need to also get camber bolts for the front so i can run more camber (probably when i buy rims)

Last edited by Flippit; 03-12-2011 at 05:41 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    Excellent photos, nice drop, looks good on stock rims. I prefer a slightly higher rear tho'. I esp. like the photoshopped pic with the DC2 and the huge garage door.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Thanks mike!

14.8 down the quarter last night. Not too bad was hoping for a 14.5 though. Found out today i had a broken engine mount thus leaking oil everywhere!

Hope to go out once i have a exhaust, better tyres and a fixed mount.

Looking into getting hardrace solid mounts although i want to save for an exhaust my mate is selling to me which consists of Toda headers, toda cat and power getter catback, also getting his ep3 swaybar and injen CAIto replace my SRI. Should be good

Member Array
    Car:
    ED-209
    nice vid

I lol'd at the dvd player, odd to see something like that on a drag car.
    くまくま━━━━━━ヽ( ・(ェ)・ )ノ━━━━━━ !!

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    nice runs, you need to work on that launch though way too much wheel spin, ride the clutch a bit
    what tyres were you using ? if street tyres , next time dont do a burnout

lawll i wouldnt call it a drag car mike street car more like it!

some shitty cheapo tyres that came with the car. planning on getting some re002

i dont think im gettong to much wheel spin cause its not like its revving out to 8000 when i launch. id launch at about 4k and the revs would go to about 5 then start moving from there. cause you can still here vtec kick in after i launvh so the revs arent high enuf to be spinning if you get what i mean?
    Last edited by Flippit; 16-12-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Your wheel hopping way too much, probably cause of the shitty tyres. Just keep practising out there and your times will drop as you progress, the 3rd gear is a bit of a pain to get in ay lol

shitty tyres but more also the soft engine mounts. i also noticed the last run when i let the tyres down i got less wheel hop!
    yeah lmao 3rd is a bitch to get sometimes

Nice car nice run.
    A HONDA FANATIC.