Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6

PA system in the car?

hey guys,

you know how the cops on all the tv shows have a handheld mic that they use as well... a microphone. does anyone know how to somehow wire a mic up to your HU or something to play the sound out of your speakers?

i know you can get separate speakers and units to play it through external speakers but anyone know specifically how to wire up a mic that you can shove in your glovebox for a little fun? can you also just plug in a mic to your aux? what if i dont want to use my AUX?

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS!

Last edited by ouch; 20-09-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    I can't answer any of your questions directly but I believe you would want speakers on the out side of your car and if you were using your mic in side and the speakers were in side you would get horrible feed back.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek.k24a
    Ouch you can buy pa systems from cars from auto shops like auto barn supercheap ect that have mic but external pa speaker is in engine bay
    they have alot of other features like animal sounds and sirens and stuff they are fun i have had one before making bov noise as we were driving through town

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    I have found ones like that on eBay! Can you just speak out of them like a pa? Good quality the one you got? Clarity I'm speaking of...

Member Array
    Car:
    ek.k24a
    you can speak out of hem with a mic that comes with its clear but your not going to get really clarity out of a pa speaker

Member Array
    Car:
    ek.k24a
    hay lol just reading through old subcriptions

if u want clarity instead of a pa speaker just hook up a marine speaker in the engine bay :S

You might want to check on the legality of something like that. I haven't looked into it, but it just seems like having an external PA system fitted to a "standard" road car has a good possibility of getting you into trouble somewhere down the line.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    fcuk u are bored Gordon lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Shitbox
    i bought some for my bro-in laws euro! good fun! the sounds pretty clear you can sing and the whole neighbourhood would hear you! LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    Quote Originally Posted by jahniel24 View Post
    i bought some for my bro-in laws euro! good fun! the sounds pretty clear you can sing and the whole neighbourhood would hear you! LOL
    wait wait wait, what did you buy?

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    wait wait wait, what did you buy?
    gordon man, seems like you wna karaoke in your car or somethingg haha
    WTB: NSW CL9 facelift front bumper in Graphite / Grey