_____
    Last edited by glazewolf; 09-07-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    zenki CL9
    get springs. other than that i guess you could snap up a set second hand, or get a 2nd hand set of mugen coilovers (not height adjustable from what i remember)
    Last edited by jzx_andy; 21-09-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    What car and year model

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by jzx_andy View Post
    get springs. other than that i guess you could snap up a set second hand, or get a 2nd hand set of mugen coilovers (not height adjustable from what i remember)
    but with springs... dont you have to buy shocks as well? cus itll be likely to bust the stock shocks anyway?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1 mother****er
    Quote Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
    but with springs... dont you have to buy shocks as well? cus itll be likely to bust the stock shocks anyway?
    i've been running lowered springs a year and a half now and im still fine, was much under your budget, and i have a spare set of stock shocks if anything goes wrong. springs are fine. the springs that ruin your shocks are choppies.

also what kings were they, low, superlow, or ultralow (the lower you are the harder it is on shocks)
    THAT SHIT WAS BANANAS

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by redefine View Post
    i've been running lowered springs a year and a half now and im still fine, was much under your budget, and i have a spare set of stock shocks if anything goes wrong. springs are fine. the springs that ruin your shocks are choppies.

also what kings were they, low, superlow, or ultralow (the lower you are the harder it is on shocks)
    What's springs did you use? Was it cl9 or cu2?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    05 CL9
    How flexible is your budget. For about $900, you can get koni yellows and eibach pro kit springs delivered to your door from the states.
    Comment, rate my beats!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/deewhy88

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Quote Originally Posted by glazewolf View Post
    I think they would've been low. Do we need special equipment such as spring compressors to install them?
    You will just about always need spring compressors to put them on shock or you can use g clamps but its super dangerous