Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Civic Type R

Workshop manual for a FN2 Civic Type R

Hi guys I've been searching all over the net and now I'm resorting to asking here, but has anyone got a copy of the workshop manual for a FN2 Civic Type R? I'm very keen to get my hands one on.

Cheers
    Mr Luke

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 Civic, S15 200SX
    i highly doubt u will be able to get a copy for yourself, unless your a honda technician or workshop associate.
    i work for honda australia and the manual your referring to is the "techinical manual".
    it covers basically every aspect of the vehicle in terms of preservation maintenance and vehicle structural diagrams.
    you could pop by your local dealer and see if the spare parts department can order one in for you, but as i said before its a very high chance that they will refuse.

edit: im talking about the "official" honda manual that is, u can always look into 3rd party manual options

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Civic Type R
    Bugger. I've been able to get workshop manuals for all my motorbikes. I was hoping it would be the same for cars...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Type R
    I have the workshop manual 3 volumes, I bought mine through a friend at Honda

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Civic Type R
    Where are you located hoddy? Any chance I could grab a copy?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    07 Civic Type R
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Luke View Post
    Where are you located hoddy? Any chance I could grab a copy?
    I live in Perth, the volumes are about 50 to 60mm thick, to copy them would take forever, is there anything specific you need to do

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    08 Civic Type R
    Damn. No I just wanted them for future reference. If you were in Bris I'd just get the service department at my work to copy them and bind them and then I would return them.

Thanks anyway for the reply.