Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: [CL9] Euro Mods

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by marquee View Post
    Richard you got the visors on yet
    haha no not yet, i'm being so lazy :|
    planning on gradually getting wheels + visors + front and rear lips all on by end of february. moving to brissy soon so busy atm
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    hey guys stupid question but can a skunk 2 exhaust currently on heeltoe (listed as 04+) be installed onto an 03 cl9?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    hey guys stupid question but can a skunk 2 exhaust currently on heeltoe (listed as 04+) be installed onto an 03 cl9?
    it will fit
    As I see here all people start tune from wrong side, first of all engine managment solution then all parts like header, intake manifold, exhausts, good tune and etc. Then you will have all benefits - power, speed and economy Start doing things right, don't waste money on parts which doesn't give any +

P.S. I tuned a lot of CL9 and know how to do thigs right, what to install first and what would be good at the end
    Last edited by vaikis; 15-12-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by vaikis View Post
    it will fit
    As I see here all people start tune from wrong side, first of all engine managment solution then all parts like header, intake manifold, exhausts, good tune and etc. Then you will have all benefits - power, speed and economy Start doing things right, don't waste money on parts which doesn't give any +

P.S. I tuned a lot of CL9 and know how to do thigs right, what to install first and what would be good at the end
    What engine management?? There was many lengthy discussions on this.. but please, if you do know better please enlighten us. In Australia we are kind of in a jiffy when it comes to ECU... Ours is different from all other part of the world, due to emission standards, so the EvAP settings is completely different from everywhere else.

Is it the kpro dual in which you lose VSA and Cruise control?
    Is it the US Hondata reflash that gives CELs on AUDM cars
    Is it the Jtune reflash which costs friggin 5 times the Hondata reflash that does the exact same thing (approx 1300 euros for a Hondata reflash)?
    Is it the haltech interceptor/[insert name of obd2 piggyback here] that does *nothing* to VTC engagement and gets confused by Drive-by-wire on part throttle??
    Or is it the new Flashpro from Hondata that requires you to buy a USDM post facelift ECU???

Thats pretty much all the options available to us in the country of ours. Everyone here on the forum would got a god damn Hondata reflash of its available to us without all the riff raff that comes with it. We aren't talking about k20 powered euros.
    Last edited by Fredoops; 15-12-2011 at 08:53 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    From Hondata it's only two solutions:

Is it the kpro dual in which you lose VSA and Cruise control + you need to use K-Tunned Harness (K-Pro have a little bit more features compared with FlashPro)
    Flashpro from Hondata that requires you to buy a USDM post facelift ECU

Forget all reflashes - it's waste of money and no big benefits, because you can't tune A/F, Ingition, VTC angles and etc. Reflash only helps with power dip after ~ 5000 rpm which all CL9 Euros has (TSX also has it), thats all. All car's is a little bit different, even the same tunes from K-Pro not good for two almost identical cars
    Last edited by vaikis; 15-12-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    We know the solutions from hondata, I outlined them.

Kpro dual, most of us had to live with our cars, we like our VSA and cruise.... That and the legal Side of the problem...

Flash pro: bloody expansive exercise. And we have different EVAP and fuel tank pressure sensors, the effect of replacing the ECU is unknown.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    We know the solutions from hondata, I outlined them.

Kpro dual, most of us had to live with our cars, we like our VSA and cruise.... That and the legal Side of the problem...

Flash pro: bloody expansive exercise. And we have different EVAP and fuel tank pressure sensors, the effect of replacing the ECU is unknown.
    yes EVAP systems are different, that is the biggest problem BTW if anyone need I have spare K-Pro dual solution for CL9 Euro, just pm me. Much cheaper then from USA.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Not one proper ecu thats priced well. Disappointing! Every single ecu or piggy has an issue it seems...why doesnt someone come up with solution and make some money? Im 100% interested in tuning my euro
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by adis View Post
    Not one proper ecu thats priced well. Disappointing! Every single ecu or piggy has an issue it seems...why doesnt someone come up with solution and make some money? Im 100% interested in tuning my euro
    To bloody true, we got the short end of the stick in this country...

Marcus from heeltoeauto has something cooking. We'll wait for that...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Only because our market is so small

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    To bloody true, we got the short end of the stick in this country...

Marcus from heeltoeauto has something cooking. We'll wait for that...
    I had a chat with Marcus, at the moment it would be solution for TSX only. For CL9 it can take ages to make

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9/Type-S
    what issues ? cruise control and VSA with Hondata K-Pro. I think these two things is nothing compared what you get, for powerfull car VSA is not needed - believe me. Just install oem Honda LSD and it would be better 100 times then our VSA. Without cruise control I can live.