Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: [CL9] Euro Mods

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Hey guys, i dont want to start a new thread, just wanted to see if anyone has heard or had any experience with HURRICANE extractors (4-1)

link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-ACC...#ht_1112wt_952
    What is popular is not always right. What is right is not always popular.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by adis View Post
    Hey guys, i dont want to start a new thread, just wanted to see if anyone has heard or had any experience with HURRICANE extractors (4-1)

link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-ACC...#ht_1112wt_952
    Search dude
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ight=Hurricane
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    I did and i found that thread but there is only two reviews and they are both in 2008. They dont really go in depth and i want a more recent review. So thought id ask!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    I doubt many people have it, considering the popularity of WP-R and DC/topspeed/xforce/OBX headers.
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Here is my bit to keep this thread going as its being forgotten a little...

Car is lux Euro 03 model, manual

Mods and a mini review on them:
    Engine Mods
    -K&N CAI
    -HURRICANE HEADERS

Suspension Mods
    -PEDDERS SPRINGS

Review thus far:
    K&N Cold intake- Was a bit fiddly to install as i didnt want to take off my front bar. Got it done in an hour. First impressions, car is louder when on the throttle 80% or more. Adds a bit of grunt to the car. Notice an improvement in acceleration as well. At first, car was a bit sluggish at low rpms but i think the ecu needed time to get used to extra cold air coming in, but after one or two days, all positive. ++

Hurricane Headers-I bought this purely because i didnt know where to find decent headers that will cost me around 600 dollar mark, paying any more is ridiculous in my opinion. Tried doing a bit of research on this brand but only found positive reviews by ford and holden drivers. After being quoted 1300 for a good brand i thought ill take a risk and go for cheap HURRICANE. Turns out they are not bad at all. No leaks as few suggested. And again, improved response as well as top end. Very happy, and with fitting it cost me 540 all up. ++ (my cat is still standard)

Pedders Springs In my time driving turbo cars, i had s15 and skyline, and both had coilovers that were stiff and i wasnt a big fan. In fact after a while, using them in my daily, i started to hate them. Eventually swapped them for lovells springs which i was more happy with. So to sum it up, Pedders gives you a bit of looks with very similar to standard ride. Not stiff etc. happy ++ (

*lastly, just bought GREDDY ULTIMATE-tune is 28th jan. REVIEW will be up when its done!

Adz

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Got greddy ultimate installed and tuned last night at edge motorworks in campbellfield. Tuner being cihan.
    Im very happy with results, very very similar to hondata minus all the issues. Powercurve is much much smoother, vtec engages at 5k but the modrange is so good that the vtec engagement is not as obvious as with standard ecu.
    Highly recommended. Will post graph of the dyno soon and a video of car doing 0-130km take off!
    Adz

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I wanna see the graph

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    So i thought id put my demods. Sway bar off and intake back in

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    Im still waiting for the tuner (he's really busy) to email me a copy of the dyno graph. Meanwhile, i have uploaded the video on youtube of 0-130km.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg38c...ature=youtu.be

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    Is it an auto?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    whats with the VSA light?

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Euro, S15
    -Its a manual.
    -And normally if im thrashing the car i switch traction control off. Should have left it on for this video but i forgot.