Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

Unhappy Need help to remove Euro front bumper?

Hi guys,

I have searched the whole forum but I could not find the instruction to remove the front bumper of the Euro 2010.

I've removed 2 screws and all the clips on top and at the bottom of the bumper already but it seems too hard to pull it out. I'm afraid I may break something if I use more force.

I'm not sure if I have missed anything, please help.

Thanks in advance

Below is my messy job

-------------------------------------
    ~ Honda is my Japanese wife ~

Should be all clips, that's if you've done all the clips underneath already too.
    + xtat1k

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    Yeah all clips and and 2 screws in wheel arch.. The bumper clips on the bracket under the headlight are veerrrrry tight.. Hold the corner of the bar near the scew in the wheel arch and pull it toward the front of the car trying not to bent it.. I work at a Honda dealer In Adelaide and some of of the cu2 euros are really tight.. It's alot easier if you do it to with someone holding one side up so you don't scratch the gaurds. They are a pain in the arse tho..
    Good luck with it..

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Guys,

Thank you so much for all your help. Really appreciate that. I have done it with confidence.
    Here's the ugly beast..

By the way, do you know where can I buy the Honda clips? I've broken a few of them.
    ~ Honda is my Japanese wife ~

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 x2
    No worries... I don't know.. I just get them from my work.. You can probably get them from any auto parts shop..
    Yeah it's mean looking just leave it like that. Haha

You can Ebay them or go directly to Honda and buy them but theyre quite pricey for clips from Honda.
    + xtat1k