Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    94 prelude h22a
    max ive seen mine is 94c on a 30c day! thats with one fan working too! bonnet vents are good.. should see how much heat rises when im in traffic, and lets heaps of air flow into the engine bay (my own design )

For my turbocharged S2k running around 15psi. I did some mild boost, but mainly light city driving. Air temp is around 37-39C yesterday....bloody hot ..with air cond on:

Engine bay air temperature 80 C
    Coolant temperature (measured next to cylinder) around 95 C

Member Array
    Car:
    B20VTEC Turbo CIVIC
    Just had the new performance twin core radiator put in on the weekend and beleive it or not the civic runs hotter than before, approx. 8-10c more so know she runs at 90-92c which is ok instead of the previous 83-85c.
    Spoke to a few people regarding this and one interesting piece of information regarding the pressure in the radiator may be a contributing factor to the temp rise. If the the pressure is'nt correct, for every bar of pressure below correct amount (approx. 16 bars) the temp will rise by about 3c (please correct me if im wrong anyone).
    So upon hearing about this I inspected my radiator cap and the rubber seal is'nt 100%, so replacing it may solve my problem. Lets hope its as simple as that, i'll let you know how i go.