Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Ok is that some kinda inside joke? cause that came accross pretty mean.
    thats his pride n joy.. :/

ps
    it looks fine mate. the grill is good too keep it up

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    hahaha gordon lol yeh dw about that troll but yeh its not low enough from the front.... need to fix it up but cbf getting coils so next up spoon cf wing and/or access visors.

and thanks for the heads up guys

btw i created a forum called ausjazz cos i was bored and i think the last one died but yeh not sure if im allowed to post it here but http://ausjazz.zxq.net/forum/
    register if u guys want and spread the word.. might be easier to sell items etc but sorry mods if this is not allowed (please remove link)

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3

lol used my center cap as gear knob

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    LOLOL nice

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    anyone use a drop in k&n filter?

is it worth it?
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    ^ im wondering the same thing.. drop in or sri?? are they the same in performance? i know cai is obviously better but with the shitty rainy weather dont wana take any risks so probs just get a sri unless drop in filter does the same thing :/

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    SRI is always better. the K&N is better then the standard but it still restricted by the poorly designed stock intake.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3 Fit
    you wont notice any difference with the K&N drop in, the only advantage it has is that its rewashable and reusable.
    plusplusplus
    gd3fit

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3

visors are in

rear wiper gone and benen style tow hook added
    Last edited by sdx91; 09-02-2012 at 09:05 PM.

Hey, i was running a drop in filter on my 2005, seemed to make a little difference, 1-2kw, only really noticable under load, binning the stock muffler for something Aftermarket will cost about the same with great results. stock's pretty restrictive top end RPM.

SRI's ok, as long as you can get cool air to the filter. if it's sucking HOT engine bay air, then you may no gain anything, even loss some power ona hot day. CAI is a better option for performance, but watch for puddles.

in my 2003 model, the battery was set in a way that, once the filter box was removed, it acted like a heat barrier, but 2005 models the battery's in a different location.

anyway... there's lots of room behind the fender, if you feel up to pulling it off and getting @ the intact for the airbox with a dremel.

new tyres on the racing jazz. RE002 adrenalines. better than the RE001's, i guess we'll see how long they'll last.

oh, i want these - http://www.advanti-wheel.com/global/...?id=41&ptype=3 black and red, 17x7.5.

might even be able to afford a set after easter... guy putting on my tyres tell me that 3 out of my 4 enkei's aren't really round... so i see a new set of mags in my future.