Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
    can they defect you for cross bars?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Well its bars going through the cab and they arent ADR so they can.
    unless u argue that they are stabilizer bars but the cops probs wont listen.
    Sounds like he was pulled over for the excessive noise his car makes, header system followed by straight pipe absolutely no restriction AHAHA.

lol but with that argument, they can defect you for strut bars too?

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yep, its not a stock chassis component.

yeah they basically are stabilizer bars but its just the way it looks they didnt really believe me.

and yeah i did get pulled over for making too much noise haha and they searched the car and found some monkeys bars in the car

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh, maybe try rap them in something black so they dont stand out, and uhmm get a muffler LOL

i would have argued that they are removeable and you were on your way home from a track meet...

Hey... raced a Mk5 Golf GTi today... got me off the mark, about 1.5 car lengths... but i think i upset him when i passed him spinning both wheels in 2nd gear...
    Moahahahah!

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    .... Nice!!!! (y)

went to the pits, failed me for no inner mud guards, rear strut brace, B pillar brace, too much offset on my wheels, tint, and a cat converter :P haha

they gave me 28 days so yeh, just for xmas, im getting side pipes made up just to piss off the cops more

good work...

... looking forward to some cop pulling me over for my turbo, and i can show him my blue plate bitches!

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    hey guys long time. iv just been posting on fb lately lol but here is my progress so far..

lowered on eibach pro kit springs with 16x7 205/50 all around with some rubbing at rear even though i lipped and cut the plastic off.

added my own custom skirts and front lip using plastic garden edge with metal brackets for the skirts.. the lip is just screwed into the rubber protector.

painted lugs vivid blue and as u can see the skirts are riveted on

front view

another front view

oh and js racing front grill is on its way!
    Last edited by sdx91; 07-01-2012 at 01:53 AM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    nice lip, i got one of them js racing lips laying around, no good to me dont fit 03 models, it only fits the later ones aye.