Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    try get hold of some nice stiff rear springs and a rear strut brace and thats how u get over steer. i remember some scary round abouts when i had the braces through out my jazz

NEW MODS - Slotted from Rotors, braided line, DOT4 fluid, and some you-beaute brake pads

will let you know once i've finished bedding it in as to how good it is, am 300km in, and it's getting nice and firm...

Here's one for you, i've been told be a mate that braided line is illegal. I know that it's illegal to do brakes yourself, (aside from pads), but i can't see that a reputable company would have not at least warned me about it. anyway, i found it a bit odd

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by ss-rotel View Post
    NEW MODS - Slotted from Rotors, braided line, DOT4 fluid, and some you-beaute brake pads

will let you know once i've finished bedding it in as to how good it is, am 300km in, and it's getting nice and firm...

Here's one for you, i've been told be a mate that braided line is illegal. I know that it's illegal to do brakes yourself, (aside from pads), but i can't see that a reputable company would have not at least warned me about it. anyway, i found it a bit odd
    lol @ 'you-beaute'

i got some lines a while ago but had to hand them back coz they didn't meet aus regulations or something. they were Goodridge i think.

what kinda difference do you feel in the brakes with everythingn new?

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Nice rotel.
    But i thought u would of upgraded way back when u first turbo'd it.

Which reminds me I got pulled over last night by unmarked cop car car called me a peter Brock.
    I took it as a compliment, didn't say anything abt suspension, bucket seat or the race harness.
    He was pretty nice about it, let me off with 2 warnings.
    1 for not indicating on exiting a roundabout, and another for doing 70km/h through the roundabout

Top blokes

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3

buddy club coilovers in! gona lower the front a bit more later

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    wow the back is low!
    i found that the back wheels have a -ve camber which helps tuck them under the car, anyone else notice?
    also what size tyres u running i have some brand new 205/45/16 on my 16x7's that i picked up for 95 bucks.
    im hoping since these have abit more sidewall then my 205/40s it will fill in the guards nicer

and funny story, was driving through a school zone other day, and hit a plastic coke bottle... dragged it for ages, doing 40kms an hour all the kids looking at me, felt so dumb....

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by sdx91 View Post

buddy club coilovers in! gona lower the front a bit more later
    well played!!!
    wake up and take some sleeping tablets.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    just noticed the white stickers on those rims!
    makes all the difference really sleek.
    need a spoiler tho to finish of the back.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    LOL hahaha swag.

yeh ur right it gets -ve camber.. i got -ve camber on the front too but just by like -1 and back is around -1.5.
    im on 205/50/16 but 45 is good cos u wont get much if not any rubbing issues.. 50 is where the rubbing starts but fills the guards flush.. my rims are 16x7 too.

haha yeh true. next up probs get the cf spoon duckbill wing

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    Yeh join the club. If u want I can ask get the email from the guy I got mine from
    Around 200 shipped I think

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    oh how did u get -ve camber on the front? camber kit? or is that how the tyres are worn in?

mine sit abit positive. might just be the way my tyres are worn tho.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    ooooh yes please! wats his email?? the buddy club coilovers has adjustable camber on the front too.. but the guys like get camber bolts instead cos the design is not good.