Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    i was running mugen header+ mugen titanium exhaust difference was unreal.cant believe 1.5 vtec was fun to play with as well : )

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    Nice! ever get dyno results? Recently got a spoon n1 axleback for the jazz...a bit OP mostly considering its the wifeyz car lol ( got it cheap though )

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda
    Quote Originally Posted by Evok View Post
    Nice! ever get dyno results? Recently got a spoon n1 axleback for the jazz...a bit OP mostly considering its the wifeyz car lol ( got it cheap though )
    sPOON N1 is straight piping design, however the mugen titanium was loop design without sacrifice much back pressure.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by kongfu View Post
    sPOON N1 is straight piping design, however the mugen titanium was loop design without sacrifice much back pressure.
    Yeah i heard it frees up the exhaust a bit...don't really notice it tbh, well you can't unless your very sensitive anyways.

Its not that loud as well and has a really good tone to it . surprised but maybe cause the rest is the stock system, sounds better then my dc2

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yeh, i think it was.
    the original exhaust manifold gasket is compressed steel, and the exhaust bloke said the hardest part was taking the old one off and out, since theres little room in the engine bay its hard to get the old headers out of the way, turns out they come out from the top after removing the cables n stuff. he didnt say it was hard to fit the new ones, so i would say its very bolt on. only problem is u lose your heatshield, and the headers let a fair bit into the engine bay. but i have a dash scoop coming to let more air in to balance the situation.

Member Array
    Car:
    NondaRalliJuzz
    some nice mods in here. does anyone know where i could get some springs for gd3?

S P A M|W O R K S

Like A Sir

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    ebay!! and try the teamozjazz facebook and ask on the wall. ppl there selling stuff commonly

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    got T1R Bmax coilovers put in. they are just wayyyyyyyyyy tooo firm, but i like the low.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    could swap the springs out with some kings or something then re install it.

Member Array
    Car:
    04 GD3 Jazz
    Quote Originally Posted by gre03 View Post
    some nice mods in here. does anyone know where i could get some springs for gd3?
    Seeing that you're from melb too I suggest inboxing "stndrd" as he can get springs quiet easily as well as coilovers if you're willing to spend some more.

By the way what's the softest coilovers around? Right now I'm running Advance Coilovers they're hella stiff! I'm not too sure about the spring rates. Would swapping springs be an option for making my coilovers less stiff?
    Last edited by BBHEnZ; 26-04-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Banned Array
    Car:
    B16EG-GD3-DC2
    yes, u can swap them then just re adjust the height to suit. depending on design and how much adjustment there is u could even put original springs back on, and still lower it.
    in theory but it would probably be quite hard as the springs are large. but maybe get some softer king springs and drop them in.

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3/ED6
    is anyone sitting low with their jazzes? when i mean low, i mean <100mm at least!