Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

is a lude worth it ??

i was up until recetly set on getting a teg but after a bit of investigation it seems that the preludes have more power, are slightly more luxurious and you can buy them for the same price. plus theyre lower and sleeker than the integras hehehe. I would only buy VTEC nothing less so its definatley VTi-R. Can some VTi-R owners tell me about theyre cars and if theyre fast and what youve killed in drags. just basically anything to convince me to buy the car lol. i will appreciate any feedback, thnx.

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    http://PreludeAustalia.com

15.7@92mph in 40 degree heat

if you are interested in racing and drags more than ride comfy and sitting back and relaxing, just buy a DC2 VTiR... there are some stock engine examples wrunning 14.5... hard to do that with a prelude

really, hmm thnx for the info

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    performance wise... i would choose teg... lude were designed for a bit of performace and a bit of luxury ... and tegs r more on the performance side...

both are nice cars, personally i would pick the Lude VTi-R over the Teg.. the H22A is an awesome engine and the lude isnt exactly a slow car, it beats most NA cars in its category.

Buy the lude and turbo it.....

Member Array
    Car:
    07 Accord Euro Luxury
    the lude is a great car..still has umfff...if you are after performance get a DC2 VTIR...they are more performance...out of the two...

the lude is more of a looker...cruiser...more sleek and luxury....

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    lude it mate... u wont regret it!

Member Array
    Car:
    97 h22a-t
    a prelude over integra anyday...
    why?
    cos i have one.!

Check out www.preludeaustralia.com .. there's heaps of nice Lude's in there to make your mind set on getting one.. they are sexy cars.. chuck on the OEM Kit, 17-18" Rims and drop her to the ground and you have instant P.I.M.P

to answer a few questions in one go;

yeh i kinda think lude is a tad nicer lookin, whichever a get i plan on turbo and if i got a tegs it would only be a DC2 VTi-R, whateva one i get it must be VTEC

Turbo the Lude.... H22a POWA!!!!