Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    my first car was a lude to a rid it off but yeh it is a good car to start with and with a couple of smart mods would go nicely this being for the vti-r off course no idea bout the si

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra SX
    tegi is much lighter. . .

Why would u get a integra? Big deal if its slightly faster... you may aswell get a 180sx, they have about the same quality of interior... A Integra is based of a civic... which is in no way a sports car imo.

MsVtiR - Now in the Riff! Array
    Car:
    97 Prelude Vtir
    I'm in love with my lude! My boyfriend is a nissan guy and he sat in the lude for 2 minutes and was IN LOVE WITH IT too... Honda power.

Member Array
    Car:
    4th Gen Prelude VTiR
    I think you'll find that the lude is easier to live with, you don't have to wring its neck to get anywhere. Its got gobs of torque, and it punches hard from 2500rpm. If you get a VTiR 5th gen there is cruise control (essential in my book), climate control, better NVH than you'll ever get in a Teg. You won't be dissapointed by the handling, its probably one of the best FF chassis you'll ever drive.