Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '98 Honda Prelude vtir
    have a look at www.carmate.com.au

they do carbon fibre bonnets there.. I am not too sure about the quality of their products though. They also do carbon fibre boot lids as well

Im planning to Buy a CF bonnet next month and I have looked for ages and carmate are the only people I have found to do them

So, if anyone buys one of them, let us know the quality of the carbon fibre.

(BTW I had CF insert for a motorbike I used to have and it started to splinter abit on the sides, they become really sharp and can certainly pierce throug the skin)

I believe someone mentioned this previously, but hondar in the traders section does a cf bonnet preorder from time to time. looks the goods from the pics i've seen.

yeh the traders do good deals from time to time on Carbon Fibre bonnets, check in there every now and then

how much do CF bonnets go for?

make sure u get one that has a break line, cause some cheaps ones have a reputation of breaking from the hinges, rather than bending like metal, and comming through the windscreen in a crash making them very risky. Ask the seller prior to purchase. Thats why they are illegal!

A dude on ebay sells ones for civics, and told me he could easily custom design one for the lude if i wanted.

Member Array
    Car:
    rx8, fd1 civic
    i am looking to buy a cf bonnet too with no vents, would the police care??? cause my car's been lowered and they dont realy car

Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16
    hondar does sell top quality and fittment cf bonnet

give us a PM if you want some i get the best quality from the US.