Member Array
    Car:
    M3 F80 RC1 MY16

BEWARE Power Plus on EBAY (MHI Manifold)

Bought MHI Lancer EVO 4 5 6 7 8 9 4G63T Turbo Exhaust Manifold a while back from them and have had the chance to put in until last week. They are not going to fit in... the design of the manifold is just out of place and I cant even put the stock bolts.
    Since I am not able to claim through paypal (i bought it on July I think), I contacted them for a solution. This is what I got from them.

"Thanks for double checking with us.

your engine must be a swoped version from Mitsubishi Lanser, delica, or some other cheap car.

you can post anything or whatever you want, our product is being used from biggest brands on industry, whatever you buy on this market, you are buying our products, you can tell by the quality of the tube and welding, and you can figure out which japanese brands in useing us."

Come on.... I have all the documents which prove my car has a USUAL engine in and I have even sent a picture of my engine bay. They can just refuse to refund with any excuses....

Look at the pictures... the header is not even ported properly....

http://stores.ebay.com.au/powerplususa

Member Array
    Car:
    honda camRy
    youd think they wouldve heard of spell check or something?

sucks about the manifold though bro.
    ..OzHonda Spam Crew..
    ..We Welcome Abourd You!..