Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    obviously both fake. preface dont come with that front lip oem nor do they sell oem rear lips for 150 each brand new anywhere

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EK Si '98
    Congrats on the work done so far - nice to see DIY!

Keep us updated
    HONDAOEMMUGEN

JDM/Mugen inspired EK sedan build thread: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...ss-pics/page34

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek hatch b18c7
    what does the rear lip look like?

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    what up all? havent been updating for a while lol. completely forgot about this thread. over the month ive had some problems and did a bit of light modding.

just recently did a diy rear wiper delete. Got rid of it cos i never used it anyway and it looked ugly.

i further tilted my wing to make maximum angle lol. i rkn it looks pretty good.

got a short shifter thats on its way here.

bought a twinloop muffler. yet to be installed..

now with the problems..
    seems my cv joints are fkd cos whenever i turn i hear all these clicks which makes me scared to even drive the car. Sourced out a replacement pair and will soon be installed.

another problem is cold starts. whenever i turn the car on when its cold i hear a crazy high pitch sound. i think a belt might need replacing. will post a video on that soon.

also have an assumed gearbox problem. whenever i drive in gears 1,2,3, i hear a light gearing noise. idk what the heck it is but its annoying as.. will also post a vid on that.

got aftermarket power windows which came with the car and the left window decided to stop working.. will definately need some electrical advice there.

as for the twinloop its uninstalled because my oem exhausf piping it too small to fit the muffler pipe.. anyone got any advice for me there? what are my options?

will get pics and vids up soon so stay tuned..
    team grade A

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK4 vtir
    umm i had a pre face lift cxi was a 96 modle same as my ek4 vtir now. myd16 i did pod filter headers 2.1/4 zorst and itwent good blewup at 396xxxks cheering.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    been a while since i posted so i thought id keep this up to date. got my car fully serviced a while ago and its running brand new. doing almost 600km per tank now depending on what petrol is being used. anyway also got a new set of wheels - yes theyre buddyclub p1s again lol, but theyre the first gen ones and i love the look! Also had my rear lip painted and installed but then i removed it cos the paint match was total shit! i mean the difference in the autobarn mixed paint and oem paint was ridiculous.. Also got the twinloop installed too - loving the tone, its deep and isnt loud in the low revs, barely noticeable on idle too. Also got my cv's done too btw, so cars running real good which is great since its my daily.

Anyway heres a dump of pics from the past couple months.. (oh also rocking an sir lip and spoon wing for the time being)

before exterior change:

after:

and yeahhh. thats it. At the moment im deciding whether i wanna sell this thing or keep with it. Was thinking of buying a dc2r but we'll see where that goes later.

looks way better, but it needs a drop badly.
    also put the plate back in its oem position

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Quote Originally Posted by niiCk View Post
    looks way better, but it needs a drop badly.
    also put the plate back in its oem position
    lol id love to go lower but i scrape so much as it is hahaha.
    team grade A

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Here are some rolling shots from last week when I went to a track day at Marulan.

With my cousins dc5 at uws milperra.

And my recently purchased sr4s

Im in need of ek9 rails too so if anyone has em pm me

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2
    team grade A

Member Array
    Car:
    Ek1
    Will look good with the seat

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Thanks bro. Just need the rails now cant wait to mount them!
    team grade A

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    So a few weeks have passed and ive added a couple new things to the civic. Bought me a second hand set of bc coilovers from a fellow forumer. I must say it does feel a lot better than shocks on springs. Its raised at a finger gap atm but will be slammed soon.

Also gave me an 'na is best sticker' lol. Thank you Garry!

Also with relos over and no work it meant modding the car slowed down. However i did get to mount my driver side sr4 with some vision low rails.

Other than that i only gave the car a wash and a minor service lol..

Now saving for a ctr lip kit and new rims.
    team grade A