Disclaimer: The following is provided as a GUIDE ONLY, and neither myself nor Ozhonda take any responsibility for the outcomes of someone else doing the following. You follow these steps at your own risk!

I couldnt find any DIYs on this (only for ek) so thought i should make one

Aim: To show how to install foggies onto an eg hatch. because foggies = sex

Required:
- Fog light kit
- side cutters
- Phillips head screw driver
- Hot knife / hack saw / dremel / your preferred cutting tool
- 10mm socket with ratchet (1/4 drive should be ok) / spanner / ratcheting spanner
- ZIP TIESSSSSS!!!!!!
- patience.

Steps:
Ok first of all, im posting a basic diagram for the fog wiring, so i (and you) can understand what im talking about in teh pictures

Step 1:
First, open your bonnet and take off the 5 phillips head screws on the top of the bumper

Next, undo the screws on the side of your bar (behind the corner lights on the back of the fenders)

And finally, undo the two 10mm nuts from underneath the bar, mine were in a bad shape due to the amount of scraping it's taken lol

then voila! your bumper should be detached!

Step 2:
This is the fun bit - taking a chunk out of your bumper.
I used a hot knife for this bit, you may want to use something else (like a hacksaw) though, unless you like watching the grass grow. My hotknife went at literally 2-3mm per second

cutting the other side

The fitment wasnt the best, but the plastic is flexible enough for you to play around with and get all the supplied screws in

Step 3:
Screw on your fog light covers. This is pretty straight forward, although you may have to play around with the metal tabs to get the holes lined up perfectly

Step 4:
Wiring. Take off your negative lead first and foremost. Next, connect the little connector on the relay side of the harness onto your positive terminal
Ive labelled this connector as number 1

While you're at it, tuck the wires somewhere neatly so it won't be in contact with any moving parts

Next, plug the fog lights onto the harness and make good use of your zip ties,fastening the harness to the body and away from hot parts such as the radiator. Leave some slack on the wires, but not too much!

Now take off the 10mm bolt on the side of the headlight, sand down the paint a little bit to make sure it's a good connection and put the earth there (ive labelled the connector "number 2")

After you've done this, feed the harness through a hole near the headlight (choose your own lol) and take it up behind the strut tower. Now there should be a hole in the firewall with a grommet on it (right next to the brake booster). This is the one you'll be using as it goes directly into the cabin and under your dash. Feed your wire in through there.

cant really see it there.

Step 5:
Interior wiring. Ill try to explain this as best as i can - didnt take any pictures for some reason

- Take off the drivers knee panel (3 phillips head screws)

- Locate the wires that you just fed through the hole, and pull them up to where you want to mount the switch (either on the LHS of the steering wheel, next to the demister, or on the RHS, if you have a blank spot there). Once you've done that, put the switch in place and plug in the green fog switch connector.

- With the remaining 2 connectors, if you bought a non gen kit, it will come with one earth connector and one little silver connector like this

Plug that small connector into the number 2 hole in your fusebox (second from the right)

- Now with the little earth connector, there should be a 10mm nut on the sides of your fusebox, choose one and place it there, the same way as you did the other earth.

Step 6:
Reconnect your negative lead on the battery, and MAKE SURE that everything works. If all is good, then you can start reassembling your front bumper and the driver knee panel.

wallah! you should now have super awesome foglights

Ps - i didnt get a switch with my kit, so i couldnt test it out, but if you followed everything on here, theres no reason why your kit shouldnt work, unless you have bad earths, a bad relay, or bad connections on the plugs.

Good luck!

- Josh