Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Haha thanks 9large and LLS, all my worries have been taken care of. Yeah the car was advertised for 24k, because he was moving back to Indonesia he was selling all of his cars and property (he had a lot of cars and property) so he wanted a quick deal.

All I'm going to do is get the black line that goes across the top of the front lights that make it look mean (no idea what they are called or where to get them)
    - cruise control,
    - a kick ass alarm system,
    - parking sensors,
    - OEM front lip
    - ap2 centre console
    - and maybe ap2 tail lights

if any of you clued up pro's know the best place to get them I'd appreciate that as well

EDIT: like the red lines on this cars front lights but in black or silver

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Fi...ont_Right).jpg
    Last edited by Simmoyo; 03-10-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    u mean eyelids?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    this place is awesome... there is some for 55 bucks on ebay. you're the man Curtis. Goodluck with your purchase!!

...wow its very ricey actually
    Last edited by Simmoyo; 04-10-2011 at 12:46 PM.

Member Array
    They're called eyelids. Pretty cheap. It's actually just a sticker across the headlights. I'm a big fan of eyelids, not many people are brave enough to do it. Post up a pic of it in the near future!

Member Array
    Don't get cruise control dude! LOL. This is a sports car, learn to FEEL it. You don't really just wanna be "CRUISING" in it, but it's up to you. If you're always on highways then that's a different story..

And also, you won't need parking sensors. Ohmygosh, I've never had such ease to park in any other car besides the 2000. Maybe because it's small and THE FACT THAT IT'S A CONVERTIBLE! Take the top off, easy to park and the blindspot check.. LOL.. amazing. Anyways, let us all know how it goes.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by LLS View Post
    not many people are brave enough to do it.
    Yeah, that's the reason I didn't do it. Not because they are tacky and ricer but because I'm a coward.

Member Array
    Car:
    00 S2000 09 Audi S3
    lol at Aus, I had them on for two days im ashamed to say...what was I thinking.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    I was close to abandoning the eyelids but after paying $55 (way too much) on ebay i'm doing it! Although I think I might make them thinner and less obvious. I will post pics of my non-cowardly adventures .

with cruise control LLS, its more a fact that I know im going to get a speeding fine at this rate, so I may as well spend that money on cruise control. ill be cruising at 60km's an hour in 5th gear, and next thing i look down and im at 68! is that even the best gear for that speed on a flat road? I'm trying to get better mileage as I only get 270kms with each tank! BP 98 by the way. Clearly I have a lot of fun

Taking that into consideration, I am bailing on cruise control and I am going to get a projected speedometer reading on the bottom right of my windscreen! now that's cool.

I also purchased blue parking led's.. sure they may be lame but I think they will suite the very modern look of the car, it will definitely fool a lot of people into thinking its standard

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    That's the reason I got cruise control. I was heading to Indy in 2001 and knew I'd drift over 110 on the freeway and get done for something dumb like that. Since then I hardly ever use it.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    The blue parking LEDs will go well with the eyelids.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    How much did cruise control end up costing if you don't mind?

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Back in 2001 for a Rostra system with wireless remote (read: steering wheel control) it was $750 fitted.