Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS250

EG sedan backseat windows

hey guys, ive looked everywhere, trying to see if its possible to make the backseat windows in my EG sedan go lower than what they do, because its ridiculous at where they stop

Does anyone know if this is possible to make them lower (or all the way down) and how to do it?
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    vtec spoola
    Quote Originally Posted by chriss89 View Post
    hey guys, ive looked everywhere, trying to see if its possible to make the backseat windows in my EG sedan go lower than what they do, because its ridiculous at where they stop

Does anyone know if this is possible to make them lower (or all the way down) and how to do it?
    thanks
    Can't do it, the shape of the door restricts it similar to the the old liberty wagons, cos of the arch in the rear wheel, imagine an upside down triangle an then sliding a right side up triangle of the same size into it
    "If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm b16a civic
    you cant do it man.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS250
    ahhh that sucks! what if the glass is cut :P haha nah wouldnt go through the trouble of that shit lol, looks like its gonna have to stay as is! thanks for ur help guys!!

Member Array
    Car:
    jdm b16a civic
    just buy a diff car problem solved lol