'99 Prelude with an odd noise

First off, hi all
    I have recently purchased a '99 SS lude with ~120k km on the clock and am loving it!
    Recently it has become rather noise in the front right section of the engine bay (around the power steer/alternator/AC compressor) The noise sounds like the engine is running really rough but when I actually hold my ear up to the engine it is smooth as silk. I have had a quick look at the manafold and that doesn't seem to be the source of the sound.
    When I turn on the AC there is no difference in the noise so I am kind of thinking it is the power steer or the alternator
    Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue or might be able to point in the direction of the issue.

Thanks in advance

Sound cannot be diagnosed though the internet.

take your car to a mechanic to check.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    does it make a groaning sound when u turn the steering wheel?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Thanks guys, yeah it does and yeah it is the power steer, came back to the car and noticed power steer fluid on the deck. Well at least I know what the issue is

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    my power steering fluid has bulk air bubbles in it when it's making that shitty sound.

Dickhead mechanics must have put the wrong fluid in or something.
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Replaced the power steer pump last night and she is back to sound smooth as silk

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    how much did the pump cost you?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

$220 from the wrecker