Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Civic Ek1

P2K ECU rpm pinout? Can't seem to find it on the ECU

P2K ECU is a piece of shit. There isn't an RPM pinout and the best I could find is known as the VSS. I have done much research on this and still I can't get a straight answer on how to wire up VAFC2 to this ECU. I can't get the RPM wire to work correctly. It is wired up to VSS following the ecu pinout provided in an old post from ECU-MAN. Everything else is wired up correctly, but not the REV. Because it is wired up to the vehicle speed sensor, all I am getting is perhaps the rev's of the wheels instead of engine revolutions. I am not sure what it is reading, but from google, it diagnoses the axle speed. So basically, how do I wire the green RPM wire from the VAFC2 to the ECU. Anyone who can help.. please do! Thanks for reading this lengthy post

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...P2K-ecu-pinout ( i used this and wired it up accordingly )

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    Connector A pin 21 YEL/GRN

you can use the 2nd post inthe link you posted as a Guide

teh P2K ECU is nall all that bad. it is a CXI after all.

Member Array
    Car:
    1995 Civic Ek1
    Thanks ECU-MAN! legendary! I got vtec to work! Just hoping that the stock fuel mapping will get me through until I get the chance to get it tuned!