Looking to buy a intake manifold and throttle body for a b18c?

I'm currently running with mugen headers, jdm cat and vision n1 exhaust and is looking to upgrade my intake manifold but not sure which one i should go with skunk or blox? since i heard blox is practically the same. And not sure what size throttle body would be best

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Blox is a branched company of Skunk2. And they are the exact same Intake Manifold's.

However, on honda-tech threads people proved that blox IM pulls harder at top-end rpm compared with Skunk2. But I'm guessing, every car is different so that info could be false.

So IMO it's up to you. I'd go blox, but I'd like the skunk2 because of the brand.
    無限 The Form is in the Function 無限
    teamGROUNDzero

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    if you want to keep a good amount of mid range power don't go any bigger then 66mm for your throttle body, just like exhausts the bigger the pipes/openings the larger the increase in peak power but the power band moves UP the rev range.

in terms of manifold, is your integra vti-r? type r? cause the type R B18C7 already has a pretty damn good IM doesn't it?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

it has a JDM b18c Sir integra engine. So in your opion i should just leave the stock one on there and looks towards other mods?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    so it's the same as vti-r then, not type r. so you will get gains out of changing the manifold.

blox or skunk2 as moiz said, would be 2 good choices.

or if your extra keen I'm selling my ITB's for $400 brand new, they will fit your engine but will be more effective with at least some mild cams.
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9/CL9
    I got Skunk2 I/m & T/B cheap from states, cant say shit though cause i havent tried it yet lolz

Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    so it's the same as vti-r then, not type r. so you will get gains out of changing the manifold.

blox or skunk2 as moiz said, would be 2 good choices.

or if your extra keen I'm selling my ITB's for $400 brand new, they will fit your engine but will be more effective with at least some mild cams.
    Ahhkai so if i have a b18c i use the same intake manifold like a b18c2 ? how does your intake work lolz it looks wierd

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    look up individual throttle bodies.

they are a racing intake which uses four throttles, one for each cylinder, as opposed to the standard single throttle. designed for big throttle response.
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

LOL

bait on hook, lets see if it'll bite....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Bludger View Post
    LOL

bait on hook, lets see if it'll bite....
    haha well they are at a ridiculously good price you have to admit.

I don't really mind though, just thought I'd offer as B18C2 ITB's aren't easy to come by.

I should be honest with you though dekhere, even though I'm selling cheap, ITB's do cost a lot of money to get working so it's only really worth it if you have a big budget. which is why I'm selling.

so don't take this as me trying to tell you somethings good just to get you to buy it, if you're not looking to spend heaps on an intake in the long run then S2 or blox is 100% the way to go.

that'd be my advice for ya
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015