Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK project

ek 99-00 facelift conversion price?

hey guys im parting my ek out and im wondering how much would a complete facelift conversion be worth 99-00 front. or even the price roughly on each part

thanks
    Dusan

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    um... its really up to the interaction between the buyer and seller.

how desperately are you to get rid of the stuffs, how low you willing to go?
    how much the buyer willing to pay, how badly they want them.
    also the condition/age/location. common stuff you consider when you sell things online.

from what i saw in the past, roughly $600-800 upwards. a really good clean kit will go for $1000-1200ish. but you gotta make sure its hella clean because a lot of ozhonda buyers are fussy and they only want the things to perfection because afterall facelift is sold in aus also and people can get a wreck from pickles salvage auction for a cheap price if they really desperate. good luck with your sale!

Member Array
    Car:
    Liberty GTspecB
    genuine OEM parts or aftermarket? can be big price diff
    I used to have a EK sedan
    psn: w-_custer_-w

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    i was thinking of doing a facellift conversion on my ej8 as well but when i was searching around for price average and looked at my wallet im like way off LOL,

If your looking for decent price on the conversion, google up rtmspares. They are located in Guildford Sydney and the total price for all your required parts will be roughly $706 All the parts are brand new but i dunno if their oem or not.. Hope this helps
    Last edited by mattsrea; 13-10-2011 at 10:31 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    $706 definitely wouldn't be OEM.

Best bet would be to look at old threads in the parts section to get a rough idea.

However; I'm assuming this thread is a sale thread in itself for people to PM you and ask how much you're willing to let it go for since you're a newcomer and can't advertise it (yet).
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    $706 definitely wouldn't be OEM.

Best bet would be to look at old threads in the parts section to get a rough idea.

However; I'm assuming this thread is a sale thread in itself for people to PM you and ask how much you're willing to let it go for since you're a newcomer and can't advertise it (yet).
    Well it depends on the budget u have really, i mean if i was going to do a facelift conversion i wouldn't really spend over $1k. What are the differences between OEM and non OEM in these parts anyways? Nobodys really going to look at it and judge you on if its oem or not
    Thats my perspective since im more of a budget person not a oem/non oem person

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    Quote Originally Posted by Raztaz View Post
    genuine OEM parts or aftermarket? can be big price diff
    read the guys post... come on guys. he said hes parting out his EK. and judging from his avatar. its pretty oem by the look of it. hes posting an EOI im guessing. but really it should be in the for sale thread.

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    bonnet - 150-250
    guards - about 100 each
    front bar - about 100- 150
    headlights - about 100 - 150

thats oem price roughly from local wreakers. they call it ek "series 2". and facelift is also hard to come by these days.

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by mattsrea View Post
    Well it depends on the budget u have really, i mean if i was going to do a facelift conversion i wouldn't really spend over $1k. What are the differences between OEM and non OEM in these parts anyways? Nobodys really going to look at it and judge you on if its oem or not
    Thats my perspective since im more of a budget person not a oem/non oem person
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    DB6
    ****ing lol hahhaa

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by tiksie View Post
    OHH LOL, right! i gotcha :L

Member Array
    Car:
    EK9, EG5
    lol a picture worth a thousand words. enuf said.