Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R

AC Compressor Mount

End of last summer my AC pretentioner pulley bolt sheered off, and is still in the AC compressor bracket.

This weekend I'm hoping to pull out the AC compressor bracket, I was wondering if anyone has done this before, and has any tips?

I'm hoping I can leave the compressor in, so I don't have to recover the gas.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Pretty sure you won't need to take the AC compressor bracket out. I sure you can get the tensioner out/in without taking the bracket out. I know its a tight fit though.

If you need to take the AC compressor bracket out, you just need to support the compressor. Either from underneath (a stand of some kind) or tie the compressor up some how to take the weight.
    Deano.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    Quote Originally Posted by DLO01 View Post
    Pretty sure you won't need to take the AC compressor bracket out. I sure you can get the tensioner out/in without taking the bracket out. I know its a tight fit though.

If you need to take the AC compressor bracket out, you just need to support the compressor. Either from underneath (a stand of some kind) or tie the compressor up some how to take the weight.
    The bolts sheered off, so the tensioner is out, half the bolt is still in the bracket though lol

Member Array
    Car:
    P1.5 460F/350R
    its 10 bolts.
    4 bolts for ac itself, ac compressor is bolted to bracket.
    4 bolts bolted to the block,
    2 bolts on chassis rail for the lower mount.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2R
    Last edited by squiddles; 17-09-2014 at 02:37 PM.