Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    If you didn't get the EPA notice then no.

All you need to do is go and clear it with a mechanic, that's it. From personal experience, they just look that there is a oem pea-shooter muffler on it, they don't care about it from the cat back, more-so from the axle back.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    oh fanx guiseeeeeeeeeeee, glad to see theres still useful people around on the forum.

so as long as i pass the RWC test, vicroads would assume that its passed the standards etc etc right?
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    14EGs/8EDs/3EKs
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJDM. View Post
    oh fanx guiseeeeeeeeeeee, glad to see theres still useful people around on the forum.

so as long as i pass the RWC test, vicroads would assume that its passed the standards etc etc right?
    If similar to NSW's system with blueslips (Which I'm assuming it is with the RWC) then yeah you should be fine mate.
    JDM D15B - you wouldn't understand

No K-SWAP ? No worries - Unfriend

Member Array
    Car:
    D15BSwappedEM1.
    alrighttttttt , lets hope i dont get the EPA letter next week cause i really cbf with the test LOL.
    Originally Posted by charliebrown
    And whoever said my gsi is overpriced... you got NO idea mate. GSis go for 13k+

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla AE92
    If it's of any help, I got my RWC with a HKS Hi-Power Silent cat back strapped on (Chaser). Though, the exhaust is very quiet so it didn't phase the mechanic much. Whether or not it'd pass an EPA test would be a different matter

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    you don't need a epa. change ur stuff to stock and just go to a mech and get a blue slip/pinky then get it cleared.

good to have friends that do rwc's these days