Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EVLGTR View Post
    No but rawness translates to the fun factor of a DC2 Type-R which appeals to me. Sure that its faster? have u checked the power to weight ratio of a dc2r vs dc5r? ... If you want track times and a fast car get a RWD or an AWD
    Modified K Series over B Series anyday mate...
    Sorry to say but it's the truth (Not hating just saying)

By the way, im not being biased but as i said, look around.... Look how many K Swaps are going on

If the OP is asking for a DC5R/S you would assume he's after a FWD car.... but specifically a DC5

Member Array
    Suzuka Circuit "Spoon corner", Fuji Speedway "100R Corner"
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    Modified K Series over B Series anyday mate...
    Sorry to say but it's the truth (Not hating just saying)

By the way, im not being biased but as i said, look around.... Look how many K Swaps are going on

If the OP is asking for a DC5R/S you would assume he's after a FWD car.... but specifically a DC5
    At the end of the day a DC2 Type R with a K-series, is still a DC2 Type-R......so, what now? LOL
    "Stock Car, Modified Driver"

At the end of the day a DC2 Type R with a K-series, is still a DC2 Type-R......so, what now? LOL
    If you read what the OP said, his car must contain the factory motor the car came with so a DC2R with a K20 or K24 is no good.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type S
    DC5 is better then DC2

/thread
    Eastern Creek 1:50.124 video
    My Build Thread

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by WATAJK View Post
    If you read what the OP said, his car must contain the factory motor the car came with so a DC2R with a K20 or K24 is no good.
    Good for you and the OP, its anybody's opinion mate & if you read what i said "to each their own". I only suggested the DC2 Type-R is alot more race-car like whether you're against it or not.

By the way ive seen modified dc2r's with B-series decimates modified dc5r's with K-series...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R & R32 GT-R
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonS View Post
    DC5 is better then DC2
    LOL i guess you ignored this video which was shown on the same search page on youtube...

sorry, i didnt realise how far back the DC5's were but they're a good car... ....
    Last edited by EVLGTR; 20-10-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    They both suck. Race cars are RWD.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by RSKEbaby View Post
    lets all be honest.

K series > B series
    dc2r > dc5r

k20 dc2r = winning
    This guy knows whats up!

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Quote Originally Posted by Indie View Post
    They both suck. Race cars are RWD.
    All ive been seeing from you recently is fwd hate lol why did you buy a integra ?
    Maybe people like you need to head out to a trackday and see all the sucky
    hondas hold their own against rwd and awd, sure they arent going to be the fastest
    out there but will put a lot of cars to shame. Like say for example a lamborghini galardo ?

Advan Neova Cup Wakefield Park Leaderboard
    Overall Position Driver Vehicle Best Time Class 01 Brandon Lockwood Honda Integra 01:05.73 FWD 02 James Hodge Lamborghini Gallardo 01:08.29* NA 03 John Healey Subaru WRX 01:10.23 4WD Turbo <250kw 04 Anthony Loh Mitsubishi EVO 9 01:10.33 4WD Turbo <250kw 05 Gerry Kolaitis Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 TME 01:11.43 4WD Turbo Open

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Good for you and the OP, its anybody's opinion mate & if you read what i said "to each their own". I only suggested the DC2 Type-R is alot more race-car like whether you're against it or not.

By the way ive seen modified dc2r's with B-series decimates modified dc5r's with K-series...
    bit of a subjective response, end of the day if you are comparing the 2 platforms i would personally build a k series DC2 simply because they are easier to set up suspension wise, in saying this though the DC5 is an equally capable chassis when set up correctly and the most suitable of the 2 for the OP's needs.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by GSi_PSi View Post
    All ive been seeing from you recently is fwd hate lol why did you buy a integra ?
    Maybe people like you need to head out to a trackday and see all the sucky
    hondas hold their own against rwd and awd, sure they arent going to be the fastest
    out there but will put a lot of cars to shame. Like say for example a lamborghini galardo ?

Advan Neova Cup Wakefield Park Leaderboard
    Overall Position Driver Vehicle Best Time Class 01 Brandon Lockwood Honda Integra 01:05.73 FWD 02 James Hodge Lamborghini Gallardo 01:08.29* NA 03 John Healey Subaru WRX 01:10.23 4WD Turbo <250kw 04 Anthony Loh Mitsubishi EVO 9 01:10.33 4WD Turbo <250kw 05 Gerry Kolaitis Mitsubishi Evo 6.5 TME 01:11.43 4WD Turbo Open
    Because I was saving money, and it isn't tracked.

Also, I'd be a lot more willing to push an Integra to its limits on a track than a Gallardo. If I write off a Gallardo, I'll be a lot more upset. Besides, the track record isn't held by a FWD, so results from some arbitrary track day don't hold much weight.

considering you want to race in production class look into an import (race and rally use only) JDM type r
    Import Performance and Styling
    -= Official distributors for Password JDM =-