Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonS View Post
    lol and you call speedcars a race cars? As you said racing is about the spectacle, and speedcars/sprint cars are a piece of crap. I'll rather watch cow racing then that.

If i listed what my family owned i would know 100x what you know about racing.

So any car can be a race car.
    Nothing you just said was coherent. You're not smart.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonS View Post
    lol and you call speedcars a race cars? As you said racing is about the spectacle, and speedcars/sprint cars are a piece of crap. I'll rather watch cow racing then that.

If i listed what my family owned i would know 100x what you know about racing.

So any car can be a race car.
    This man speaks the truth!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    time to make a lounge thread guys, lol
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    time to make a lounge thread guys, lol
    Sure thing LOL, cause most ppl here generally seem to miss the point of OP

But any who, more fuel to the fire, production based series = entry level motorsport. Without it, Fia GT3, GT1, DTM, V8 super cars etc etc wouldnt exist....

sprint cars are one form of racing, yay, but a minority racing category compared to production based series
    Last edited by mugen_ctr; 27-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

Hi All,

Sorry to disappoint the skeptics but I purchased a Type S to use as a race car. I read through all the threads and took in everyone's advice. At the end of the day the car will be fully stripped so all the dead weight will be removed.

For those who want to know, my previous RWD race car was an Improved Production Datsun 1200 Coupe.

Also, if anyone is interested in buying Type S Leather Seats please PM me.

Thanks to all for your advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Nice going

Love the 1200s,got any pics?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    Quote Originally Posted by applestypes View Post
    Hi All,

Sorry to disappoint the skeptics but I purchased a Type S to use as a race car. I read through all the threads and took in everyone's advice. At the end of the day the car will be fully stripped so all the dead weight will be removed.

For those who want to know, my previous RWD race car was an Improved Production Datsun 1200 Coupe.

Best of luck with the racing.

Sorry to hear you're no longer racing the 1200, what a sweet car, but as you've said, it's time to move on to something different.

Member Array
    Car:
    legtec @2psi
    Facelift looks better anyway . Because good looking race car !.

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 Integra R
    All the best with your new aquisition, this thread got off the track a bit,but I'm glad you read it.I hope you post up a build thread,it will be good to see what others are doing on the race tracks.

Member Array
    Car:
    TYPE-S
    Hi All,

good work man, i have the typeS seats lying outside my room collecting dust too haha. End of the day if you a building a race car, in goes clutch type LSD, racing seats and all you are left with between a typeR and S DC5 is different gearing and a slightly better head in the K20Z1. How far along with the build are you and what are your goals with it?

Hi stevanbonic. I am only at the build stage. I thought I had a DC5 race shell but I missed out. I keep the forum posted on how the build is going.

Does anybody know who does the best roll cage at a reasonable price?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5, EF8, EF2
    Hi stevanbonic. I am only at the build stage. I thought I had a DC5 race shell but I missed out. I keep the forum posted on how the build is going.

Does anybody know who does the best roll cage at a reasonable price?
    No idea, but add your location to your profile so people can suggest places local to you. There have been a handful of race DC5 shells done on this forum, including SpoonS who posted above so I am sure someone can point you in the right direction.