Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

CL7 Euro R (K20a) Headers

Hi,

I am curious as to what headers you all use for the CL7 Euro R with the K20 in it? as i cant find many options in NZ

do the CL9 K24 ones fit the CL7 K20's??????

any advice is appreciated

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 03
    I would assume they wont as they headers would not line up properly. CL7 headers would be harder to get because we dont have them here your lucky in NZ with your cars.

You could try EP3R Civic type R headers or DC5R integra type r headers with some modification they will fit japan will be your best bet try http://www.nengun.com they will have some stuff specific to the CL7

hi

thanks for the reply, finding headers isnt easy, there are the Jap brands but they are sooo expensive. same applies for the exhaust systems, they are hard to find as well

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkr View Post
    hi

thanks for the reply, finding headers isnt easy, there are the Jap brands but they are sooo expensive. same applies for the exhaust systems, they are hard to find as well
    The europeans have K20A in their Accord Euro's, may I suggest trying Honda forums in UK for guidance?

EuroR (K20A) has the 2 Bolt flange while the CL9 (K24A) has teh 3 bolt flange... I think thats the only difference.

EDIT :-)
    SSR in Carlifornia makes a Hytech style CL7 header
    http://www.sixsigmaracing.com/kseries.htm
    Last edited by Fredoops; 18-10-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    Very easy to get cl7 headers.

JDM Concept sells the J's Racing Headers for the CL7 which will line up perfectly on your car 1fstkr.

FYI I have them on my car

Goodluck

Freedoops - THanks for the site, i'll give them an email. I know the K24 is 17mm taller than the k20 but dont know if the k24 ones will fit the k20

BigPauluy2788 - yeah teh J's Racings ones are HOT!!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkr View Post
    Freedoops - THanks for the site, i'll give them an email. I know the K24 is 17mm taller than the k20 but dont know if the k24 ones will fit the k20

BigPauluy2788 - yeah teh J's Racings ones are HOT!!!!!
    Different flange dude:

Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops
    EuroR (K20A) has the 2 Bolt flange while the CL9 (K24A) has the 3 bolt flange.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

different flange to the head? or to the rest of the exhaust?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC5R
    I have cl7 Toda header on my cl9 k24.....

Had to cut the hangar on the collector and reposition it for the cl9....

Bought a cl7 exhaust so the flanges mated no issues

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredoops View Post
    Different flange dude:
    Yea of course different flange but you should be running high flow cats with headers and exhaust LOL. Stock cat = rubbish.

are the flanges to the head different??

we dont need cats in NZ

Member Array
    Car:
    Rust Bucket
    no the head to the header is the same. all k-series the same at the head mate. lol your lucky you dont need cats in NZ