Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    one of the perks for living here, so its just the flange that attaches to the rest of the exhaust. so the k24 headers will fit the K20?

so these should fit my cl7 with the k20 as long as i change the end flange that attaches to my exhaust

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acura-TSX-K2...item45f91fb899

Member Array
    Car:
    Blown NHBP CL9
    ^ bingo
    V T E C h n i q u e
    Since 2001
    OG Member #3

sweet!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    If you could do a before and after dyno, that would be awesome to see how the tri-Y design stacks up for the Euro. I have the DC Sports copy in stainless steel. Before installation, it made 110kW atw, but after installation and replacing the flex pipe which tore to a double braided one, the post install dyno gave me 119kW.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

ok, the car is completely stock so will be interesting to see what gains i get from doing what

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkr View Post
    ok, the car is completely stock so will be interesting to see what gains i get from doing what
    Tri-Y is hytech style header. It's all the rage in the US.

However. it wont fit a cat with out some welding/cutting of the stock catback. Because it's really long
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

ok thanks for the tip, will see how they go when they arrive

Quote Originally Posted by 1fstkr View Post
    so these should fit my cl7 with the k20 as long as i change the end flange that attaches to my exhaust
    it could help if you buy some good quality parts... besides it is much cheaper than on ebay...

Quote Originally Posted by ckit1477 View Post
    it could help if you buy some good quality parts... besides it is much cheaper than on ebay...
    and your recomendation is?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by ckit1477 View Post
    Nothing wrong with the PLM headers (PLM for Private Label Manufacturing, they are in SoCal methinks).

Some people in the states prefer PLM over Weapon R.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

The PLM headers look like a much better header than the Weapon R ones