Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5

How can I make my stock wheels more aggressive?

I'm a bit tired of my stock wheels but can't afford new ones yet then realized it was quite easy to paint respray them instead. So figured it'd be great if I could make them appear a bit more aggressive in the mean time, nothing over the top just to fill the guards a bit more. Can anyone recommend something I'll be able to use to achieve that?

Member Array
    Car:
    4 banger
    glow in the dark paint at bunnings
    ohh herrow im jdm

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Leaning more towards wheel spacers just not sure which specs

i dont get it... how is respraying your wheels going "to fill the guards abit more"?
    colour suggestions are black since it goes with pretty much anything or other more common colours like grey.
    if you go balls find you car general car colour on a colour wheel and on the diretly opposite side is the colour(s) you want. e.g if you look at a colour wheel my car is purple on the opposite side of purple is usually orange in most cases and sometimes green in other colour wheels. this is for that contrasting look that actually suits the car (in some peoples eyes atleast lol)

probably totally mind ****ed you with my shitty description

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    ....... I'm not painting them to make them more aggressive, I'm painting them because I'm bored of the stock colour. By aggressive I mean in terms of using wheel spacers to make my wheels appear wider, eg; fill the guard more.
    So instead of spending a heap of $$ on black wheels with a lower offset I figured I could paint my stock wheels and use spacers to give the wheels a wider stance.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Polish them and get the tyres redwalled

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EJ8
    hub centric spacers are the go, but to even tryn get that aggressive look, ur gonna be looking for atleast +30mm or +50mm spacers, and those alone, hub centric ones are still costing over 300 for a pair, so there is no cheap and safe way to really go about it unless u fork out money
    I <3 BOOST! D16+T SOHC

50mm? wtf..

Stock wheels dont usually accommodate for bolt on spacers. Try some 5mm slip ons with 205 tyres. Should make it look a bit nicer

Member Array
    Car:
    03 DC5
    Any specific product recommendations? Brands, shops etc? Thanks for the reply!

Member Array
    Car:
    NHB DC2R + EURO
    Quote Originally Posted by IDV8 View Post
    Any specific product recommendations? Brands, shops etc? Thanks for the reply!
    I got 4 slip on spacers here 8mm should give u the right pop ur looking for! Fits stock studs to I'll sell them cheap no need for them anymore

I can get you 4 hubcentric spacers (bolt on) for $225 lowest mm is 15 let
    Me
    Know

Member Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Lux
    How much are you willing to spend for spacers?
    Mods: Pioneer Double DIN GPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Buddyclub N+ Spec, Topspeed Headers, Skunk2 Catback Exhaust

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by tekung89 View Post
    glow in the dark paint at bunnings
    BUNNINGS!?!?!!!

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!