Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    lude'/euro/fn2r
    I had the same problem. Fluids were fine and everything. I got the clutch replaced and that didn't fix much. I found that it was my clutch pedal bracket assembly. It has very thin metal so it may snap easy. It might not be the problem but check it out before you think about getting a new clutch. To test it, just jump in your car and press on the clutch, if its very soft and feels like there's no pressure what so ever then that's the problem.

i had a bit of trouble with mine, at 122,000 i needed the clutch replaced and after that it was fine, no trouble since.

Member Array
    Car:
    b18c2+T Ej8
    i have different problem with the clutch, it change great no sounds nothing, but while driving like on 3 gear around 2000 rpm and want to accelerate it feel like the engine is spinning more than the wheels and take time to start going. what could be the problem(clutch is around 3 months old 3000km).

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by hmetro24 View Post
    i have different problem with the clutch, it change great no sounds nothing, but while driving like on 3 gear around 2000 rpm and want to accelerate it feel like the engine is spinning more than the wheels and take time to start going. what could be the problem(clutch is around 3 months old 3000km).
    Does the RPM increase but the speedometer stays at the same speed?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2