Just wondering which one is better?

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Si
    Dream ` R you played GT3?

Type R is slightly heavier using a 3L engine

and the Type S-Zero is lighter using a 2.8L engine pulling a little less than the type-R.. think

someone correct me

Nope...i haven't even SEEN GT3
    i got no Playstation, Xbox or N64
    and the newest game that my comp runs is Broodwars. YES it's a very very old comp

Member Array
    Car:
    EF Si
    lol!

dude you're kinda lagging behind with the tech there!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    nsx
    the type r is the best nsx in terms of race potential if that is what you mean. For me its not the 'best' because all comforts have been removed, like air con and the radio for example. Best is subject to one's opinion and what the car will be used for.

you alsoneed to define which nsx-r, since they have been around since '92 or so. early ones came in 3.0 litre and newer ones with 3.2litre. The nsx-r is the lighest nsx, the type-s is heavier. The type r along with the deleted creature comforts also has many carbon fibre parts, the type s does not.

All nsx's have had either 3.0litre engine or the 3.2litre engine.

Please dont judge cars by video games only! Dont take all info as gospel!Games are quickly becoming the new "i read in such and such magazine that such and such car has this much horsepower and this much weight. In reality many things affect cars, such as driver weather, conditions etc.

I 've heard many times the "i played it on gran turismo with these upgrades and beat this type of car so its the best." arguments.

These formats are good indications of a cars potential but there is more to it than that.

Member Array
    Car:
    Forced Induction
    Quote Originally Posted by ajnsx
    Please dont judge cars by video games only! Dont take all info as gospel!Games are quickly becoming the new "i read in such and such magazine that such and such car has this much horsepower and this much weight. In reality many things affect cars, such as driver, weather, conditions etc.
    Couldn't have said better myself.

So basically the flagship is the Type R

Thanx for the info.

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Vti-S
    if only i had webspace...
    i got a few nice video's of NSX road tests, the various models, and also a track test day where they compare with many other cars.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9|NA6CE
    http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/General/.../modelinfo.htm

I hope this helps

From the site, it pretty much says:

Type-R: Almost tuned for the tracks, yet still driveable on the street
    Type-S: A refined Type-R, but more sporty and luxury (less hardcore, but better then standard?).
    Type-S Zero: Pretty much in between Type-S and Type-R.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    nsx
    http://www.nsxprime.com is the best site bar none for nsx info, any question you have will be answered and a great online community in general!

My handle is the same on there also; "ajnsx".

Thanks AP1 F20c, appreciated

WELL, WELL, WELL......ONLY 1 GUY FROM ABOVE GOT IT RIGHT.....ALL OF THE REST IS FULL OF SHIT.......mAtE,,,,,,THE S-ZERO IS BETA THAN THE TYPE-R, COS ITS A LIGHTWEIGHT EDITION(I AM TALKING ABT THE OLD NSX TYPE-R). IF U ARE COMPARING THE NEW ONE ....THE NEW TYPE-R IS A VERY VERY LITTLE FASTER......NOTE: CARS WITH TYPE-R DOESN'T MEAN ITS FAST N THE BEST

the type r has jdmin' carbon fibre buckets'
    フジタエンジニアリング