Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    B18EG|EG6|EP3
    yeah they ordered through honda in Newcastle who place the order with the head honda office in Melbourne i think? I believe all orders from a honda dealer (for imported honda japan parts) goes through the place in melbourne, so basically it goes like this

Smash repairer places order with nearest local honda dealer -> honda head office in melbourne send the order to honda japan -> parts go from honda japan to honda australia (melbourne) then get dispersed from there.

2 months 3 weeks its been so far, i probably had more damage than the OP but yeah...if you want brand new parts, you better have a daily, unless its something you can source from an EU or DC5, which isn't always going to be the case.
    My EG5 build
    "Try to move in with a hot easy gurl. I've got a mate who does his house mate when he gets drunk. This way you can cure some of the loneliness and also save $$$ on prosties. Just remember to act like nothings happened the next day because if you get attached your laterz mate."

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz R
    That's the prob with the ep3 all parts are ex Japan
    ALLIGATORS GOT A GATE

See if their are any auto scrap yards.

you could get rear bumbers, fenders and a muffler cheap that are still in very good condition, thing is your insurance may not cover it.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    There are no ep3's in any wrecking yards anywhere, the only place I know that has one is Motorsport on parramatta road, he apparently imported one that was not registrable solely for the purpose of spare parts.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC EP3R
    A wreckers in Smithfield has two in his yard, on Victoria st opposite Hannys performance

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Top One has a written off EP3. I don't think you can use much of the panels though.. apparently the EP3 rolled over.

From memory the rear bumper looked ok.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    s2k,ED,EG
    was it a preface lift one?

Member Array
    Car:
    2.4 EP3R
    I got a rear bumper if needed?

Member Array
    Car:
    ABA-EP3, LA-EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by will13 View Post
    yeah they ordered through honda in Newcastle who place the order with the head honda office in Melbourne i think? I believe all orders from a honda dealer (for imported honda japan parts) goes through the place in melbourne, so basically it goes like this

Smash repairer places order with nearest local honda dealer -> honda head office in melbourne send the order to honda japan -> parts go from honda japan to honda australia (melbourne) then get dispersed from there.

2 months 3 weeks its been so far, i probably had more damage than the OP but yeah...if you want brand new parts, you better have a daily, unless its something you can source from an EU or DC5, which isn't always going to be the case.
    For brand new parts, Honda UK is good to deal with. My friend dealt with them directly and takes 5working days to ship. Faster than Honda Australia. Prices are the same as Honda Australia if not cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Poeter View Post
    Prices are the same as Honda Australia if not cheaper.
    I would say cheaper as this country is crap and all things are overpriced.

A Type R grill for my FK2 will cost $706 without install, from UK it will cost $460 delivered and delivery is about $200 or so.