Member Array
    Car:
    DC2

J's Racing Header for B18C/2

Hey everyone.

looking to upgrade from my xforce headers before my next tune.

I'm thinking of going with J's racing 4-2-1 but can't seem to find enough info on them to support buying.

from my understanding the fitment is no problem, but what I want to know is whether they perform well or not?

obviously Toda and Hytech would probably be up the top of best of the best headers, but how does J's racing compare to those top end brands and to something in the low price range like my current Xforce?

any and all input will be much appreciated!
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    lol, anybody?
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EK B18c
    Autosalon magazine did a review on the j's racing 4-2-1 a year or so ago. I couldn't find my copy or an online one, but it did fair well.

I found this as well:

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...g-4-2-1-Header

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    hey thanks man.

yeah I found that one the other day but there are two guys in that thread giving different opinions so I was looking for some more input to see what the majority of people say.

thanks for your help!
    -ZAMMIN-

- Integra-GSi 19/11/2015